Overview of visa Malaysia US
Renowned as an incredible melting pot of race, belief in god, culture, and cuisine, Malaysia offers multicultural heaven that takes full advantage of its vibrant ethnicity through gastronomic delights, colorful festivals, beautiful beaches, islands, and beautiful scenery as well as warm and welcoming people. Malaysia is full of surprises, contrasting new cities and architecture with a rich heritage, ancient reefs, and a host of beaches, mangroves, and natural attractions. US Citizen doesn’t need a visa if you’re coming for 90 days or less for business or tourism. Most others need a visa to access Malaysia unless they are a resident of one of the countries exempted from the visa.
What are the requirements for US citizens to obtain a visa Malaysia US?
- The U.S.A. The passport must be valid for six months after the planned stay. you must have minimum one blank page For entry stamps. If you intend to travel further after leaving Malaysia, please notice that several other countries in the area need to accept your passport for at least six months remaining validity.
- Tickets and travel documents for return or onward
- Vaccinations-International yellow fever vaccination certificate required when arriving within five days from an infected area.
What documents are needed for a visa Malaysia US application regarding Business requirements?
- Valid Passport – Original passport of the applicant with a validity of at least six months and a copy of the passport and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign embassies cannot grant a visa on a page that is not marked as Visa. The alteration and approval pages at the back of the passport cannot be used for issuing a visa.
- Photo – Two recent photos of passport size, as well as digital and non-passport images, are not suitable. The photograph must be 2 “by 2”.
- Status in the USA – Original and one notarized copy of a Permanent Resident Card of the applicant or a valid US visa (B1 / B2 visitor visas are not accepted).
- Air Tickets – Copy of the confirmed flight itinerary, showing arrival and departure dates from and to Malaysia.
- Host Company Invitation Letter – Invitation letter on letterhead from a Malaysian host company or organization. The invitation will specify the expected dates of arrival and departure from the country, your name, and passport number and request any special visa requirements (Multiple Entry Visa) if appropriate. It supports faxing or scanning.
- Bank Statement Details – A copy of the applicant’s latest bank statement or evidence of sufficient funding, such as a banknote, or money market statement. Removal of account numbers is recommended.
- Hotel Confirmation Details – Copy of your hotel booking or evidence of accommodation in Malaysia.
- Letter from Employer – Copy of letter of employment or some other evidence of employment.
What documentation do you need to submit for a visa Malaysia US for Tourist requirements?
- Valid Passport – Present passport with validity and signature. These must not expire within six months and must have at least one blank page for the visa. International embassies are unable to request a visa on a website that is not marked as a Visa. Amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used to issue a visa at the back of the passport.
- Photograph – Two most recent passport size qualified Passport-type photographs. Neither digital nor non-passport images are appropriate. The photo must be 2 “by 2”.
- Evidence of Applicant Status in the USA – A printed copy of a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card must be valid for at least six months from the date of travel) or a valid U.S. visa is required and I-94. Travelers arriving in the USA after 26 April 2013 will print the I-94 electronic form from the Department of Homeland Security.
- Airline Confirmation Details – A printout of the airline tickets for your round trip, or itinerary or e-ticket, or a travel agent confirmation note. The itinerary will include the name of the applicant, the date of arrival and departure from the country, and the details on the flight. The Embassy is not suggesting purchasing your ticket until granting a visa.
- Financial Status – Print of the most recent bank statement from the applicant (minimum US$ 500.00 for one month). Removing account numbers is recommended.
- Accommodation Details – A print of your accommodation confirmation(s)/place of stay in Malaysia is needed.
- Host Invitation Letter – If you are visiting friends or family in Malaysia, you will need an invitation letter from them. It supports faxing or scanning. When you are visiting a relative, your letter must also include the names and addresses of all family members living in Malaysia, written documentation indicating that you are connected to them (e.g., birth certificates and marriage certificates, etc.). When you visit a friend, your letter must also include your friend’s name(s) and address(s) in Malaysia, written documentation of your relationship with your friend(s), such as copies of documents, emails, photos, etc.
How can a Non-US citizen apply for a visa Malaysia US?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, check and confirm your form information, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining visa Malaysia US form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the Consulate about the decision made to your application.