Guidelines to get an evisa Turkey
Turkey’s e-Visa is valid for a massive period of 180 days from the date of issue. Travelers are required to enter Turkey within 180 days of the issuance of the visa. If the traveler’s passport information has changed since the eVisa was approved, a new e-Visa application for Turkey will have to be implemented. Turkey e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that requires qualifying foreign nationals to travel to Turkish for tourist or business purposes. It is now possible to receive an evisa Turkey instead of a conventional ‘stamp’ or ‘sticker’ visa. This new and flexible method makes it easier for the traveler to apply for an online Turkey visa. The e-visa should be shown to Turkish airport and customs officials and kept secure for the length of the visit.
What is evisa Turkey?
This evisa Turkey is an authorization travel document that allows nationals from eligible country to enter Turkey. Only qualifying citizens and nationals can apply for a Turkish e-Visa before arrival in Turkey. For other reasons, such as employment or study, visitors may apply for visa requirements from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence. Turkey e-Visa makes a brief stay in Turkey for tourist or business purposes.
How long is the evisa Turkey valid for?
This online visitor visa allows travelers to enter Turkey for up to 90 days and is valid for up to 180 days from its issuance date. A single or multiple entry visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issue, and you may enter Turkey at any time within the validity period. Only a few nationalities are eligible for the Turkey multiple entry e-visa.
Do US citizens need evisa Turkey?
Yes, all US visitors must have a valid evisa Turkey in their possession before they can reach Turkey. The right way to get permission to go through Turkish immigration is while using an evisa.
What was the processing time for evisa Turkey?
Single entry or multiple entry business evisa Turkey applications may take at least two days for processing. It is accessed entirely electronically without the need to visit the embassy and can be fully processed. In some times, you can get the authorized evisa within 24 hours before arrival in Turkey.
Can I work with an evisa Turkey?
No, the evisa Turkey is only intended for those travelers who wish to visit Turkey for brief business visits, leisure, and transport through the country to an onward destination. Instead, to obtain paid work or employment in Turkey, you would need to submit a regular application in the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate for a regular visa or work permits that better satisfy your needs.
What is the recommended time before traveling to complete a Turkey visa application?
It is advised to finish their application at least 48 hours before their journey to Turkey to prevent delays or other problems. Many visas are approved automatically, but there can be a brief delay at busy hours. An e-visa can be applied at any time before the date of the flight.
What is the maximum number of days allowed to stay with an evisa Turkey?
The maximum number of days you can stay using a single-entry business visa to Turkey is 30 days. Based on your nationality, the maximum number of days you can stay in Turkey varies from 30 days to 90 days.
Do I have to apply for a seperate evisa Turkey for my children?
Yes. All foreign nationals, including minors, need an evisa Turkey to travel to Turkey.
Is evisa Turkey for Single entry or multiple entries?
Both single and multiple entries are available in evisa Turkey. But based on the nationalities, it may vary; only a few nationalities are eligible for multiple entries. Please use the Click2visas widget to know who all are eligible for multiple entry visa.
What are the visiting procedures for turkey from the US?
The visiting procedures for turkey from the US are as follows:
- Entering Turkey once it has registered for an evisa is a safe and simple operation. After landing in the region, tourists simply need to show the passport, which is used to complete the evisa Turkey application as they go through Turkish immigration.
- The customs officers don’t usually ask you to show a copy of your eVisa. But It is advisable to retain in your possession a paper or digital copy of the text at all times during your travel.
- If you are transferring flights inside a Turkish airport, you do not need to get a transit visa to Turkey. Yet it is a prerequisite for onward travel to another country by land, rail, or sea. Visitors traveling through Turkey to an EU destination with a valid European Schengen visa can also buy an evisa, which can be required for those purposes. This applies only if Turkey is your entry point into Europe.
- Border immigration officers will sign your passport before you enter, and when you leave, we urge you to have enough pages in your passport.
What are the evisa Turkey requirements for travelers?
The primary evisa Turkey requirements are as follows:
- Passport with a limited period of 150 days from the date of arrival.
- All applicants for a Turkish tourist visa must ensure that his passport is currently valid and valid for at least 150 days from the date of his planned arrival in Turkey.
- If the Turkish visa for a traveler has been issued, it can be used for up to 180 days from the date of issue. It is valid for 90 days from entry into Turkey and requires tourists from eligible countries to stay in Turkey on short holidays and business trips.
- A traveler who needs to make numerous trips within 180 days can also obtain multiple-entry visas to Turkey.
What is the cost of obtaining an evisa Turkey?
The rate of an evisa Turkey varies from USD 0 to USD 60 based on visitor nationality. Please use the Click2Visas widget to find out the exact visa cost for your nationality. We additionally charge a service fee of 10 USD for facilitating visa services.