Airlines Baggage Policy
Car rental
Flight Booking
Hotel Booking
Travel Insurance

Can I obtain a Cuba tourist card at airport

2 months


Currently, two completely different documents are just the Cuban Tourist Card and the Cuban Visa. Only a Cuban Tourist Card will be available for travelers from most nations. A Cuban Visa will, however, be required for citizens of many nations in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. The Cuban Tourist Card gives you the right, on a short term basis, to visit Cuba. A regular Cuban Tourist Card allows you to stay in Cuba for a maximum of 30 days. If you’re Canadian, then you will get 90 days. Cuba is art, nature, past, magic, and custom. The Pearl of the Mediterranean is the product of a synthesis of many cultures, a convergence of races and traditions that have given rise to one of the most beautiful and interesting destinations in the Caribbean. Your journeys to Cuba will be distinguished by its inhabitants. The Cubans are inventive, cheerful, unprejudiced, knowledgeable, and are lovers with jokes and celebrations. They may be a little away from all points of view, but they have a certain beauty that will draw you like a moth to the blaze.

Travel on road

Who needs a Cuban tourist card?

For tourism purposes, anyone who travels to Cuba must get a Cuba Tourist Visa, also known as a Cuba Tourist Card.

What is the Cuba tourist card?

The Cuban Tourist Card, as the names indicate, is a separate document from your passport. It is not attached to your visa. It also comes as a card in either a pale green or pink color. It offers the holder the possibility to enter the country for tourism.

What are the ways to get a Cuba Tourist Card? Will I get a Cuban tourist card at the airport?

Travel to Cuba means you have to acquire a visa. You can go online to the Cuban embassy or get a visitor card, and you can even obtain a Cuba visa from the airport in Miami. The requirement, however, is that you must use American Airlines to travel to Cuba.

What are the variations between the Cuba Tourist Card and Cuba visa?

Cuba needs all arriving passengers to enter the country with a Visitor Card or Visa. Firstly, there are also various categories for a Cuban Tourist Card and a Cuban Visa. Tourists from every country require a Cuban Tourist Card to access, including the United States. Instead of only a tourist passport, only a few African and Middle Eastern countries currently require a Cuban Visa. You don’t need a Cuban Visa if you’re traveling from North America or Europe, so you’ll need a Cuban Tourist Passport.

What requirements would I need to obtain Cuba Tourist Card? 

You must have the following when you apply for a Cuba Tourist Card:

  • A registered passport card that is valid for an extended duration of at least two months from the day you expect to leave Cuba.
  • Cuba Tourist Card Application form.
  • Two photos of yourself by passport size.
  • Travel ticket that includes the date of arrival and departure.
  • Medical insurance. The Cuba travel insurance provisions specify that for the length of your stay, the insurance coverage must cover unexpected sickness, injuries, and repatriation.
  • Proof of Cuba’s accommodation, for instance, a restaurant.

What is the processing time for obtaining a Cuba Tourist Card?

The request will be approved, and your Tourist Card will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.

How many times can I visit Cuba with a Cuba Tourist Card?

The Cuba Tourist Card allows you Single entry.

Do I need to get a Cuba Tourist Card for my children?

Yes. Nationals who are pursuing to travel to Cuba need a Cuba Tourist Card, including children.

La catedral: inside the luxurious prison colombia allowed pablo escobar to make for himself. top view

How long can I stay in Cuba with Cuba Tourist Card?

A Cuba Tourist Card is eligible for up to 30 days, except for Canadian citizens for whom it is valid for 90 days. You can reach Cuba within 180 days from the date of issue of the Cuban Tourist Card.

How much is the cost of a Cuba Tourist Card?

For obtaining a Cuban Tourist Card will cost USD 110. We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.

Can the Cuba Tourist Card be extended?

Visitors can apply for a Cuba Tourist Card extension from the Cuban immigration authorities for an additional 30 days, meaning you can stay in Cuba for a limit of 60 days.

What are the variations between the Cuba pink Tourist Card and Cuba green Tourist Card?

The Cuban Tourist Cards are available in two pink and green colors. The color depends upon the country of origin from which you fly. You will need a pink Cuban Tourist Card if you fly directly from the U.S. to Cuba. For tourists who come from outside the United States, Green Cuban Tourist Cards have been used before arriving in Cuba nation. Owing to the great relationship between both the U.S. and Cuba, pink cards are slightly more expensive than green cards.

How to apply for a Cuba Tourist Card?  

 It is quite a simple step for applying for a Cuban Tourist Card. Kindly follow the below steps carefully: 

  • Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
  • Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
  • On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
  • After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
  • You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
  • Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing. Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. Through this blog post you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FULFILL Holding Pvt limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from FULFILL Holding Pvt limited or its affiliates. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.