Details of China Visa Cost
China is the world’s third-largest nation per country, with the highest population. With its distinctive and beautiful culture. China has far more spectacular places to sell, and it’s a shame to live in the metropolitan area during your trip. It would be best if you visited southern China, famed for its spices. The natural beauty is breathtaking; sites like Karakul Lake in Xinjiang will leave you in awe/you’ll never want to leave after seeing some of the natural wonders of China. Chinese cuisine is nothing like the Chinese food you’re used to. Of course, it is known only as food in China, but you will never eat like that in the West. When applying for a Chinese ten-year visa, most people are concerned about the cost and how to acquire it. Luckily, with Click2visas, this process will be easy and affordable. It is also essential to know that now you can apply for your Chinese 10-year Visa application online from your home’s comfort. Here you can look for answers to the most often asked questions about the expense of China’s 10-year visa and how to get it.
I am a US citizen; can I apply for the 10-year Chinese visa?
Yes, US citizens can apply for the 10-year Chinese. Please use our visa widget to know who else can apply for a Chinese visa.
What is a Chinese 10 Year Visa?
It is a visa that lets you fly ten years to China.The Chinese Visa Process is the first part of securing a Chinese visa before your papers are sent to the nearest Embassy / Consulate.Applicants must go to their nearest embassy/consulate to apply for a 10-year Chinese tourist visa.
If I’m not a US national, can you still process my visa application form?
Yes, if you are for a Chinese 10-year tourist visa, we process your visa applications.
How much does a 10-year China visa cost?
The 10-year China visa cost is 25 USD, and an additional service cost 10 USD needs to pay.
Do I need to pay both the China visa cost and service cost online?
You can pay the service fee online while applying for your china tourist 10-year visa. And we accept all types of cards for payment. You can pay the china visa cost at the visa office desk in a nearby Chinese embassy/consulate while submitting your china visa application.
How long will a traveler with a ten-year visitor evisa stay in China?
The maximum stay, as described above, is 60 days per entry and allows multiple entries.
How long is the 10 -year Chinese tourist visa valid?
The Chinese 10-year tourist visa is valid for ten years after the issue, as its name says.
How does 10-year Chinese Visa work?
Our services include completing the application form and offering a guide on how to train travelers to receive their 10-year Chinese tourist visa.We will include in the Planning Guide a list of documents you can send and your application to the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate.
Can Click2visas provide a full guarantee to get my Chinese visa approval?
We can not promise that you will get an approved visa. However, our years of experience will also boost the possibilities; we currently have a rating of acceptance of over 99 percent.
Will I still secure a 10-year visa if my passport expires in under ten years?
Yes. You can receive a ten-year visa as long as your passport is valid for over a year. However, the visa’s validity period is determined by the Chinese embassy/consulate in your home country.
What happens after I have applied for China 10-year tourist visa?
Once you have submitted your application, simply wait for your visa application and guidance guide to be sent to you by email. You would then have to follow each of these steps:
- Visit your local Chinese embassy/consulate and request your application form and any otherdocumentation needed.
- Pay the visa charge to the visa office in the China embassy/consulate and pick your visa.
Can I enter China with a valid visa on an expired passport?
Yes. You may travel with both passports if you have a new passport, but your visa is still valid. Note that if your details on your new passport have changed, you will need to reapply and pay for a new visa.
If I am in transit through China, do I need a 10-year Chinese Visa?
If your transit is up to 24 hours, you won’t need to obtain a visa if you have a confirmed air ticket. You will therefore need to go to immigration and present the two documents: passport and flight ticket. They will also stamp a stopover permit with no additional surcharge.
What are the steps for applying for a ten-year visa for tourists in China?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining tourist China visa application form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The consulate will keep you aware of the decision taken about your Bahama visa application.