What is the best time to visit India?
The best time to visit India differs from season to season depending on where you’re heading to be in India, i.e., the summer season is the best time to visit India for some areas. In contrast, the winter season is the best time to visit India for some other areas.
- Are you are a Sun Worshipper, and then it is your best time to visit India from October to February when Sun (your God) appears in the most glorious, especially in southern India. Although February to May is a lot of dampers, Sun seems to be lovely at this time.
- If you want to view Tigers and Elephants, the warm season is the best time to visit India, the driest months of April, May, and June, when tigers are out searching for meat.
- Delhi and the Golden Triangle are best explored for tolerable temperature changes in February and March, October, and November, but you’ll get crowds at popular locations.
- The weather is burning from April to June, with temperature changes above 40 ° C. Just like the whole place weeps with solace when the rainy season comes in July, which can last by August and September.
- If you want to see the festivals, January month is the best time to visit India. There are several fabulous festivities in January, from the Kite Festival in Gujarat, the Bikaner Camel Festival in Rajasthan, and the celebrations for Republic Day on 26 January. New Delhi’s celebrations are beautiful to watch.
- If you’d like to go trekking in the western ghats of Kerala, it’s better to do just that outside the rainy season peak in July and August. Houseboats do not appear to be leased out at this period either. March is usually suitable for hiking holidays in India.
- Diwali (Festival of light) is always great to see, which falls between October and November.
- In December and January, do not underrate how cold you can get in rural central India- woolen hats and gloves and hot water bottles for nights and early mornings- but sunny days.
- According to the Ayurveda tradition, the rainy season is the best time to visit India. It is the most outstanding season for revitalization treatment because the body’s pores are open, fully absorbing oils and treatments.
- The most visited places by tourists are Goa, Taj Mahal. Let us discuss them in brief.
When to visit Goa?
The season between mid-November and mid-February is the perfect time to visit Goa as the environment is comfortably relaxed and hot. Such months are the best opportunity to chill on the beach among many visitors. They spend much of these three months in this party area.
December is the most fitting season as this nation’s capital experiences one of the most famous holidays, Sunburn, and substantial Christmas and New Year festivities. It is the destination for lakhs of tourists from all over the globe.
We have to reserve our housing well in advance, because that’s the peak season, as well as the price of the accommodation may be higher than just what we think.
The period between mid-June and October is that when the rain reaches the capital of this community. Goa’s length and breadth would be packed with a group to greet the storm and the period around July and September is ideal for a visit to Goa.
If you’re a monsoon lover and a beautiful green landscape, the rain Lord transforms Goa. People can visit Goa and during the monsoon, and that one of the reasons might be the festival of Sao Joao, which occurs at the end of June.
When to visit the Taj Mahal?
Shah Jahan, the Mughal Emperor, established the Taj Mahal as a tribute to his queen. It exists as a symbol of love, which is one of the world’s seven wonders. The early summer season (March to June) is the time to visit this monument.
The best days to reach are from Monday to Thursday and are accessible to tourists every day between 6:00 to 19:00. Except on Fridays. So, it is much better to avoid visiting the Taj Mahal on Fridays, as it is closed for prayer.
We hope this information gives an insight on the best time to visit India, if so, why to late your trip.
What are the India visas you can apply with Click2Visas?
Apply E-Medical Attendant Visa to India
E-Medical Attendant Visa is a valid traveler permit to enter and stay in a India for a period of time, which predetermined for Medical Attendant trips.
Apply Business E-visa to India
Business E-Visa is an authorization document for eligible nationals to enter India to involve in Business, Conference, and Investment related activities.
Apply Tourist E-visa to India
Tourist E-Visa is a valid traveler permit to enter and stay in a India for a period of time, which predetermined for tourism and Holiday purposes.
Apply E-Medical Visa to India
E-Medical Visa is travel authority for a visitor to enter India. This is primarily for Medical treatments, or other Health related treatments.