Bahama Visa Application Guide
The Bahamas is a unique place globally with 700 islands to offer international visitors all year round. Located in the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, this area offers space for some of best tourist events, like snorkeling, swimming, and sailing with protective facilities for all forms of budgets. The Bahamas continued to grow into a major center of tourism and financial services. Foreign tourists wishing to travel to the Bahamas for their holidays can require a visa to enter the country. Bahama visa application should be submitted at least two weeks before travel. The cost for a Bahama visa application can vary depending on whether you apply for biometric data features or not.
Will a US citizen need to apply for a Bahama visa application to enter the Bahamas for tourist purposes?
No, US citizen does not need to apply for Bahama visa application for tourist purposes. They can travel to the Bahamas without a visa. A Tourist Visa is necessary when you fly to the Bahamas with a non-US Passport.
Can a Non-US citizen with a green card apply for a Bahama visa application?
Most non-US citizens who hold a Valid US Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) do not require a visa to enter the Bahamas for a stay of up to 90 days. Both documents (passport and green card) must be valid for at least six months.
What are all the documents required to apply for a Bahama visa application?
The requirement to apply for a Bahama visa application,
- Proof of resident status
- Proof of departure
- Hotel confirmation
- Visa application form
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for a Bahama visa application?
A passport should have at least six months’ validity when the Bahama visa application is made for the granting of the tourist visa. The passport should have at least one page left blank. International embassies can not issue a visa on a page that is not marked as a visa. Amendment and Endorsement pages within the passport can not be used to secure a visa. A visa cannot be marked on a page even though only one Small Stamp is on the visa page. You need to renew your national passport if it expires within six months.
How many photos required to apply for a tourist Bahama visa application?
One recent photograph is enough to apply the Bahama visa application. The Bahamas Government has extremely strict visa photo requirements. As per their policy, Digital and non-passport photographs are not acceptable.
What are the Photo Requirements to apply for the tourist Bahama visa application?
To process the Bahama visa application, you are required to provide a recent passport Photograph. Most embassies are very particular about the accuracy of the images provided. A poor quality photo can and will delay your application for a visa.
- Ensure that the photo shows the entire head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin.
- The head must be in the center of the frame.
- The person in the photograph should have a neutral expression and should face the camera.
- The photograph needs to be taken only during the last six months.
- The size of the photo must be 2 by 2 inches.
- Head height (top of hair to bottom of chin) should be 1 inch to 1 3/8 inch (25 mm-35 mm).
- Ensure the eye height from the bottom of the picture is about 1 1/8 inches and 1 3/8 inches (28 mm-35 mm).
What are the documents I can submit for proof of departure while applying for the Bahama visa application?
To apply the Bahama visa application, you can submit a copy of your round-trip flight tickets, travel itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent to prove your departure. The itinerary will include the applicant’s name, the date of arrival and departure from the country, and the flight details. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing an airline ticket before a visa being issued.
Do I have to sign a tourist Bahama visa application?
Yes, you must sign your tourist Bahama visa application before submitting them to the Bahama embassy/consulate. Your signature ensures that all of the information that appears on the application is valid and accurate.
How long does it take to get yourself a tourist Bahama visa application?
A tourist Bahama visa application may take five days to process. The visitor must apply after the travel plan is confirmed.
How much does It cost to apply a tourist Bahama visa application?
The cost to apply for a tourist Bahama visa application varies depending on the nature of your visit, the number of entries, and biometric data features. The cost range will be around 110.00 to 500 Bahamian dollars.
Are there any deadlines associated with the tourist Bahama visa application process?
Bahama visa application for visas should be filed at least two weeks before travel. Applicants applying for a British Embassy visa must apply at least four weeks before they fly.
Are there any entry requirements for a minor child traveling to Bahama?
A minor child is flying with only one parent, a notarized letter of permission from the parent, not traveling may be requested. If a minor traveling with non-parents, then the minor would need a notarized letter from the minor’s guardians. The letter will state that the chaperones are allowed to travel with the minor outside of the country and encourage the chaperones, if necessary, to obtain medical care for the minor.
What are the procedures to apply for a tourist Bahama visa application?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, confirm and review the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining tourist Bahama visa application form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The consulate will keep you aware of the decision taken about your Bahama visa application.