Overview of B2 visa documents
The United States is a North American republic covering the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. Canada and Mexico are the neighboring countries. The geography of the United States varies with the mountains to the west, the wide central plain, and the low mountains to the east. The political structure is a constitutionally established federal republic with a deep parliamentary tradition; the president is the head of state and the head of politics. The United States has an advanced mixed economy with a variety of private freedoms, combined with centralized economic planning and government regulation. The United States is a member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Agreement (APEC) and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The United States has always been a specialist in technological progress since the late 19th century and in scientific discovery since the mid-20th century. It’s important to apply to the U.S. as early as possible. Visa for the United States usually takes more than 8 weeks to handle a B1 / B2 electronic visa application properly. The U.S. type visa R B1/B2 non-immigrant visa is a temporary business and tourism visa. If you see ‘R B1/B2’ as the Visa Form, the letter ‘R’ actually means a Regular visa instead of a Diplomat or another form of visa. If you’re coming to America as a tourist, you’re going to need a B2 Visa.
What is a United States R B1/B2 visa?
The U.S. R B1 / B2 or B-1 / B-2 is a non-immigration and temporary visa that allows tourism and business to happen without stressing about two different visas.
How do I check if I am eligible for a U.S. B1/B2 visa?
You can check it on the Click2Visas website. Just choose your current residence country and choose the United States as your destination country, then select your nationality, visa types, and click to submit. You will get your result in seconds.
What are the required b2 visa documents?
There is some documentation that you need to submit in order to schedule the interview, as well as other specifications that we need in Click2Visas so that we can support you with the procedure. Here’s a list of all the b2 visa documents requirements
- Valid passport must be six months validity beyond your stay period in the United States
- Passport size photograph
- Travel Itinerary
- If you have already traveled to the country, dates of the last five visits or trips to the United States
- A declaration stating that your intention to visit is business, tourism or medical care
- Proof of sufficient means of support for yourself in the U.S.
- Other Information: Some applicants may be asked to provide additional details when completing an online application, depending on the intended nature of the travel
What are the interviewing documents that I need?
Now the next move is to get the correct documentation for the interview. You will prepare a folder for everything you ‘re supposed to do so that the consular officer can cross it off the list. Here’s what the folder will include:
- Document that confirms your interview date and time
- A letter which describes your purpose of visit to the United States
- Proof of sufficient means of support while you are in the United States
- Proof of your strong ties in your home country
- An invitation letter from a U.S. friend(optional)
- Criminal record
The additional required documentation can include:
- Document related to your previous visit to the U.S.
- Transcript or diploma if you are a student
- If you have a job, payslips for the last three months and a letter from your employer
- If your visit is for business, a letter from the U.S. company stating the purpose of your visit
- If you are visiting family or friends, documents belonging to them.
- In case of medical purposes, a letter from the doctor stating your illness and treatment
We include all the US Tourist visa documents here for the application process. If you have any doubts, please contact our Click2visas customer support which is available 24/7.
What is the application process of an B1/B2 visa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the interview date is scheduled, click2visas will send you the filled application form along with additional information to your email in PDF format.
What if I have more questions regarding United States B1/B2 visa?
Please check out your country in the Blog information section. Once your clear all your doubts, apply for your U.S. R B1/B2 visa easily in online. Click2Visas is the best option to get United States R B1/B2 visa for travelers planning to visit the United States for business and tourism.
Is it secure to use CLICK2VISAS to get my United States R B1/B2 visa?
With CLICK2VISAS, your private details are more protected since we give you full protection for your personal records, anonymity, and we invest a lot in the protection of our servers.
What will I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you have made an error with your application, please contact one of our customer support representatives immediately. We are able to support you 24/7. If we have already submitted your application, you will not be allowed to make any modifications, so you will have to apply again.