Criteria to obtain a US b1.b2 visa
A B visa is one of a group of non-immigrant visas granted by the U.S. government to foreign nationals requesting temporary admission. The two forms of B visa are the B-1 visa issued to that seeking business entry and the B-2 visa issued to those seeking tourism or other non-business entry. In practice, the two types of visas are usually combined and issued as a “B-1 / B-2 visa” valid for either a temporary business or pleasure visit or a combination of the two. For these reasons, residents of those countries don’t generally need to obtain a visa. Entering a large chunk of North America, the United States of America or the United States is a Pandora Box full of twists and turns for travelers of all sorts. This vast area of land extends from arid desert to moist rain forests, from sprawling prairie to rocky hills, and from Hawaii’s rugged terrain to oblong shorelines.
Do I require a visa to visit the U.S.?
It depends entirely on your nationality. You can check whether you are qualified for a Visa by using our Click2visas Visa widget.
What is the U.S. b1.b2 visa?
A b1.b2 visa is a document that requires visitors to cross the U.S. border for tourist, medical or commercial reasons.
B1 visa: B1 Visa is a U.S. non-immigrant visa that requires travelers to access the U.S. for commercial purposes. The benefit of the B1 visa is that you can set up commercial transactions and visit the United States as many times as a business requires, Do independent studies, Do any consulting services.
B2 visa: The B2 visa is a United States document. Tourist visas authorizing you to visit the U.S. for travel, entertainment, obtain medical care as long as the patient has the resources to pay for the medical treatment or visiting friends and relatives. Engage in recreational events arranged by diverse organizations during a trip to the U.S.
How long will the U.S. b1.b2 visa valid for?
As with other U.S. lawful permanent resident visas, a B-1 / B-2 visa has a validity period from one month to ten years, allows one, two, or more entry to the U.S., and provides for a period of stay (up to 6 months) reported by the Customs and Border Protection Officer at the entrance port of the person. (Note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months following the conclusion of your planned stay in the USA).
How much does a U.S. b1.b2 visa cost?
For obtaining a US B1/B2, the visa will cost USD 160. We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
What requirements would I need to apply to the U.S. b1.b2 VISA?
The following should be required to apply for your B1 / B2 interview after you have completed our Visa form:
- Passport: Valid for your stay in the USA for a fixed duration of six months.
- Digital standard passport photo.
- Flight itinerary (if the travel plans have already been made)
- Days of the past five visits or trips to the USA, if you’ve been there before.
- Information about the present and experience of schooling and employment.
What criteria does the applicant passport meet for the U.S. b1.b2 visa?
Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your stay in the U.S. This shall refer to any and every stay within the 10-year validity span of the visa. It has to have at least 2 blank pages as well.
What is the processing time for obtaining a U.S. b1.b2 visa?
Your US B1.b2 visa application will be processed within 9 days.
How many times can I visit the U.S. with a b1.b2 visa?
The U.S. B1 / B2 Visitor Visa allows multiple entries.
Do I need to get a U.S. b1.b2 tourist Visa for my children?
Yes. All foreign nationals pursuing to travel to the United States need a visa, including children.
How long would it take to schedule the U.S. b1.b2 visa interview?
Having a B1 / B2 visa would take at least 5 weeks from the date of your submission. We suggest that you submit with as much preparation as possible.
How to apply for a U.S. b1.b2 visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a U.S. b1.b2 visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the Consulate about the decision made to your application.
Should I need insurance for health/travel?
You are highly advised to buy health/travel insurance to cover myself and in the United States as medical treatment can become very expensive in the United States. We will assist you with travel insurance as it is an utter requirement for international travel in case of unforeseen incidents such as medical emergencies, delays or loss of luggage, etc.
If this is a self-sponsored trip, how much bank balance is needed to display in the applicant’s bank account?
For a self-sponsored visit, funds and a sound bank account are definitely a significant consideration- Whether it’s a leisure/tourism travel, you must have enough money to prove that you can finance your trip to the United States; including return ticket cost, domestic costs, housing, boarding, shopping, healthcare coverage, etc.