A detailed review of the B1/B2 visa application form
Visitor visas from the USA are non-immigrant visas for individuals wishing to temporarily enter the United States for business-related purposes (category B-1 visa) for tourist-related purposes (category B-2 visa), or for both purposes (B-1 / B-2) combined. B1/B2 visa application form is used to apply for a Non-immigrant visa, and you need to have the printed version of the application to bring for your visa interview. Most questions in the B1/B2 visa application form are mandatory and must be answered. All the answers must be in English in the B1/B2 visa application form.
What is the USA B1/B2 Visa?
The U.S. B1 / B2 Visa is an official document allowing entry and travel within the U.S. and is connected electronically with your passport. B1 and B2 visas are commonly referred to as “B visas,” and they are the most common types of visas issued in the United States for a wide variety of uses. The B1 visa shall be issued primarily for short-term business trips, while the B2 visa shall be issued primarily for travel. If the visa is issued from the U.S. government after approval of the B1 or B2 visa application, “B1 / B2” is indicated under “Type / Class Visa.” Under this visa indication, the traveler can participate in both short-term business and tourism activities while in the U.S. To obtain this visa, and you need to fill the B1/B2 visa application form.
How long will a visitor stay on a B1 / B2 visa?
The validity period of a visa indicates the period during which the holder of the visa may undergo immigration screening in order to enter the United States, not the period for which he or she may stay in the USA. Travelers should therefore note that the validity period indicated on the visa does not mean the length of span they can stay in the U.S. The period for which a traveler is allowed to stay in the USA is determined by the immigration officer at the port of entry. Depending on the purpose of the traveler, the officer will make a judgment for a reasonable stay. In general, travelers are not allowed to stay on a single visit for longer than six months.
How long is the USA B1/B1 visa valid?
The US B1 / B2 Visa shall be valid for ten years after issuance.
Can a traveler visit the United States several times under a B1/B2 visa, as long as it is in the validity span of the visa?
During the visa validity period, you can travel to the U.S. as many times as you want, and it is a multiple entry visa. There is no limit on the number of occasions you will be visiting. However, if you regularly travel to the US and stay there for a long time, you might need to prove to immigration officers that you do not wish to immigrate to the US. Travelers planning to visit the U.S. are also advised to choose the required visa based on thorough consideration of issues such as their intention of travel, the expected duration of stay, and future relationship with the U.S.
What are the documents required to apply for a B1/B2 Visa application form?
- Valid passport – A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity of at least six months after your planned USA stay.
- Photograph – One (1) 2″x2 “(5cmx5 cm) photograph taken during the previous six months.
- Travel Itinerary – Your itinerary and/or other information about your scheduled travel.
- Financial Status – Present evidence of income, tax payments, possession of a property or company, or assets.
- Social or Economic ties – You have a home outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic links, which at the end of your stay will guarantee your return to your home country.
- Letter from Employer – Your employer’s letter outlining your position, wages, how long you have been working, any approved holidays, and the business intent of your U.S. travel, if any.
- Previous visits to the USA – If you’ve been to the United States before, any records that attest to your immigration or visa status.
How can we apply for a B1/B2 Visa application form?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the Consulate about the decision made to your application.
Do I need a USA B1/B2 visa if I am in Transit through the USA?
When you don’t leave the airport transit lounge when you are in the US, You do not need a B1 / B2 visa. Otherwise, you have to apply for a US B1 / B2 Visa if you want to leave the airport.
Is it safe to use Click2visas to get B1/B2 Visa?
Many people believe online information is leaked, and their confidential information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. But that’s not the case for our programs. Click2visas have full protection and confidentiality for your personal data, and we invest a lot in the protection of our database.
I’ve got more unanswered questions regarding the B1/B2 visa application form, so where will I find out more?
If you need more information about the B1/B2 visa application form, please contact Click2visas, and we’ll be happy to help. You can also get more info here. Start your trip today and think about what to do on your vacation and leave us with all the rest.