How to get an Angola Visas?
Angola’s Migration and Foreign Service Office began issuing tourist visas on arrival to travelers of 61 countries in March 2018. The pre-registration process for Angola visas is very easy and online at 100 percent. The applicant must obtain an e-receipt after submission and acceptance of the application, that must be printed out and presented to the immigration agents after arrival. Yeah, that is so easy. An online tool for applying for visas from anywhere in the world. It is the Electronic Visa on Arrival program. Several benefits of this program to the traveler are that at any time, from any location, visas can be requested easily over the internet and that payment is made electronically at the time of the request.
What is the eVisa on Arrival in Angola?
The Angola Tourist e-Visa upon arrival is an authorized travel document needed for recreation. Cultural events visit by foreigners wanting to enter the Republic of Angola.
What is the eligibility of Angola Visas?
The Angolan Government has adopted an online program of pre-approval. All travelers must complete an online application prior to Arrival in Angola. When the application is accepted, travelers at the point of entry must have the visa issued and printed at the Angola Immigration office.
To be eligible for pre-enrollment, the traveler must:
- Keep a passport with four blank visa pages and valid for at least six months
- Hold proof of sufficient funds
- Hold proof of onward/return flights
- Hold Yellow Fever Certificate
- Comply with all requirements stated on the application
This travel authorization requires you to pay the visa fee of US$120 cash on arrival. Certain areas in Angola do not allow entry with this pre-approval. These are offshore territories and operational sites, including the city of Malongo, if you intend to travel to or travel to one of these sites.
What are the requirements of Angola visas Photograph?
One digital passport-sized color photograph. The photograph must:
- Have a white background
- Be taken with no glasses being worn
- Be taken within the last six months
- Be uploaded into a jpg file
What is the Proof of Travel Arrangements of Angola visas?
You must give the subsequent details as proof of travel arrangements:
- A copy of travel plans or e-ticket showing your round trip and arrival and departure dates for your destination
- A copy of your hotel reservations
- A schedule showing an exact and detailed daily list of activities or daily itinerary; these dates must match your entry/exit dates on your flight itinerary and all other documents
What is the Proof of Sufficient Funds of Angola Visas?
You must provide proof of funds for your trip. This must include one of the following:
- Bank statements for the past three months
- Valid ticket and confirmation of pre-paid journey and accommodations
- Letter of the invitation given and accepted by Angola’s Department of Immigration and Nationality
- Original income certificate of employer
- Certificate of registration for self-employed applications
- Pension slip for retired applicants
What is the Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate validity?
One copy of a valid Certificate for Yellow Fever. Please note that vaccination with yellow fever must be repeated every ten years.
What are the Entry Requirements of Angola visas?
Upon Arrival in Angola, you must present the following documents to immigration officials to be granted entry:
- Printed approval letter
- Original yellow fever certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of onward/return flights
- Proof of hotel or host reservation by resident citizen
- You should hold a valid passport with at least four blank pages and at least one year prior to expiry.
- On arrival in Angola, you will be asked to show your passports together with your printed e-receipt and all the other records that were part of the order.
How much does it cost the visitors to get an Angola Visas?
The Angolan government charges 120 USD for an Angola Visa fee. Our visa widget will help you to find out the visa cost. A service cost of 10 USD will be additionally charged by us to helping you to acquire your visa.
How far in advance should the traveler plan to obtain an Angola Visas?
An application for an Angola Visas can take 48 hours for processing. Applicants are recommended to apply after confirmation of their travel schedule.
Which are the valid ports of entries in Angola for an applicant who will be using an Angola Visas?
The applicant can enter Angola by using the Angola Visas at any of the following international airports.
- Quatro de Fevereiro, Lubango Airport, Luau (the Democratic Republic of the Congo border), Massabi (Republic of the Congo border), Calai Airport (Namibia border), Curoca Airport (Namibia border), Katwitwi Airport.
The Landing Authorization (Angola eVisa on arrival) does not have an automatic right of entry. The immigration department at the points of entry may deny access to any person if they consider it because such a person is unable to meet the immigration requirements or that the presence of such a person in Angola would be contrary to national or security interests.
How many entries are permitted on arrival under an Angola Visas?
Multiple entries are permitted using the Angola Tourist eVisa.
I found a mistake in my form. May I alter the Arrival eVisa information after it is issued?
No, once the visa is processed, we cannot alter or adjust any information about the e-Visa on arrival. However, if you know that you made a mistake before the issuance of your visa, please contact us via online chat.
How long is an eVisa valid for Angola Tourist on Arrival?
After arrival, it is valid for 30 days. In Total, the maximum length of stay allowed is 30 days for Angola visas.
Can I extend the eVisa stay on arrival?
Probably, Angola visas can be extended for up to 30 days. However, you will need to contact an Angolan diplomatic and consular mission to do so.
What should I present at Arrival in Angola?
On arrival in Angola, you will need to show your passport on arrival along with your printed eVisa (also known as the Letter of Authorization) and all the documents you submitted with your submission.