Guidelines of Turkey Visa
Turkey has adopted the electronic visa scheme, like many other countries in the world. At the moment, 40 nationalities can apply. Shortly, more nations will likely be added to the list. If you are a resident of one of the countries listed, using your laptop or mobile, you have the benefit of online applications from the comfort and privacy. Now, Nigerian passport holders can apply online and get their Turkey visa in as little as 30 minutes using the services offered by click2visas. An additional 60 countries can apply for an e-Visa. Still, they must comply with certain additional conditions, such as obtaining a valid visa or residency permit from the Schengen Region, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. There are also age limits in certain countries.
Do Nigerians require a Turkey visa to fly to Turkey?
Yes, Nigerian citizens are required to apply for a Turkey visa to enter Turkey.
What’s a Turkey visa?
This Turkey Visa is a document of authorization that enables visitors to enter Turkey.
How long is a Turkey visa valid for?
This Turkey visa is stable over a period of 180 days following arrival, the maximum stay with the Turkey visa is 30 days per entry, and it is for a single entry.
What are the costs and processing time for this Turkey visa?
It takes just one day, with a total cost of USD 61.50, to process your application.
What conditions are there for a Turkish visa?
To submit your Turkey visa application, we need the following:
Only a few basic documents need to be issued by Nigerians. From that stage on, click2visas would then do the heavy lifting. The list of what you need is below:
- Passport – Obtaining a passport is not so difficult, so you should be able to get it quickly. If you do have one, however, ensure that for the duration of your journey, it is correct, and the date of its expiry is also verified.
- Email – Your Turkey e-Visa will be electronically linked to your passport. However, to be shown at the immigration office in Turkey, you will need a copy. You will obtain a copy via click2visas, and this will be done via email. Please make sure you have a current and valid e-mail address to get that.
- Means of payment – You have to pay the visa fee and the Click2visas service fee prior to submitting the application. You can also use a credit or debit card for that payment.
How does a Turkey visa work?
The Turkish government launched a simple online visa system in April 2013, which issues an e-Visa instead of the old ‘sticker visa.’ The Turkey visa is emailed to the traveler after the details and payments are sent and the e-visa should be downloaded, and printed out. Airport and customs officials in Turkey should be shown the e-Visa and kept protected for the stay duration. They were getting an e-Visa means no more traveling to local embassies or waiting to secure a visa in line at the airport.
How long does a Turkey visa take to apply?
It takes only ten minutes for your application to be submitted. Click2visas will take care of the rest, and we will let you know the status of the request by mail afterward.
How do I apply for a Turkey visa?
Applying for a Turkey visa is a very effective and quick pass. Follow the given steps below meticulously:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What happens after I have applied for the Turkey visa?
You can receive your Turkey visa by email once the application is completed. No need to be dealt with by the embassy. We do this for you so that you don’t lose valuable time. Next, once you reach Turkey, present a printed version of your e-Visa along with your passport.
If I make an error with my submission, what should I do?
If you have made a mistake when entering your details, please immediately chat with our customer support agents to help you with the issue.
Your Turkey e-Visa will be connected with your passport number, so you will not make any adjustments if we have already sent your application, and you will have to apply again, so we’re not going to charge you an additional fee.
Is it safe to obtain my Turkey visa by using Click2visas?
We are a professional team that offers official e-Visas, so it is totally safe to use our services. Many people believe that online information is also risky and can easily fall into the wrong hands with their personal data. But with our programs, you’re far away from that. We have total protection for all your personal information.
I have more unanswered questions, and where will I find more information?
If you need more info, you can always start talking with one of our customer representatives.