Important Facts of Turkey Visa from Egypt
Turkey has adopted the electronic visa scheme, like many other countries in the world. The Turkish government launched a simple online visa system in April 2013, which issues an e-Visa instead of the old ‘sticker visa.’ At the moment, there are 40 nationalities that can apply. This means that if you are a resident of one of those countries, you are no longer expected to go to the Turkish embassy to receive your visa. One of those is a Turkey visa from Egypt. Now, Egyptian passport holders can apply online and get their e-Visa in as little as 30 minutes using the services offered by click2visas.
Do holders of Egyptian passports need a visa to travel to Turkish territory?
Yes, all travelers entering Turkey are allowed to apply for an e-Visa since 2013. This process is really very simple and easy. All you need to do is complete online our application form and get your Turkey visa from Egypt.
What is the maximum stay allowed for a Turkey visa from Egypt?
For Egyptians, the maximum stay period is 30 days, and it allows only a single entry.
How long is the Turkey visa from Egypt valid?
This visa is available for a period of 180 days after your arrival.
What are the Times and Prices of Processing for Turkey visa from Egypt?
It takes just one day, with a total cost of USD 41.00, to process your application.
What is the Turkey visa from Egypt requirements?
It can be time-consuming and difficult to secure a visa. That’s why click2visas can deal with the paperwork and difficulty of applying for your visa. You just need to supply us with a few pieces of information. What we need from you is here:
- Passport – it is not difficult to obtain a passport, so you should be able to get it easily. However, if you do have one, ensure that it is accurate for the duration of your journey. Often verify the date of its expiry.
- Email – your Turkey e-Visa will have an electronic link to your passport. You will need a copy to be displayed at the immigration office in Turkey, however. A copy will be sent to you by e-mail via click2visas. Please make sure you have an address that is valid.
- Means of payment – Before the submission of the application, the payment for your visa and the service fee for click2visas is made. To do so, you could use a credit or a debit card.
How does a Turkey visa from Egypt work?
- Fill out the application online – complete the application online. Pay with a credit/debit card for the service fee.
- Receive your visa by e-mail – We will give it to you by e-mail after the Turkish government approves your visa, no need for the embassy to deal with it. We’re doing it for you so that you don’t waste precious time.
- Traveling to Turkey – upon entering Turkey, you will be asked to show your passport and the document we issued. The Turkey e-Visa is connected by electronic means to your passport and is accessible from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
PRO TIP: Make a copy of your Turkish e-Visa if there is an issue with the immigration office’s computer terminals upon your arrival.
What is the time span to apply for this Turkish visa from Egypt?
It takes only ten minutes for your application to be submitted for a Turkish visa from Egypt.
How do I apply for a Turkish visa from Egypt?
It is a very easy and simple move to apply for a Turkey visa from Egypt. Please carefully observe the steps below:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
If I make an error with my submission, what should I do?
If you have made a mistake when entering your details, please immediately chat with our customer support agents so they can help you with the issue.
Your Turkey e-Visa will be connected with your passport number, so you will not make any adjustments if we have already sent your application, and you will have to apply again, so we’re not going to charge you an additional fee.
Is it safe to obtain my Turkish visa from Egypt by using Click2visas?
We are a skilled team that provides official e-Visas, so using our services is totally secure. Many individuals feel that online data is often dangerous and that their personal details can easily get into the wrong hands. But you’re far away from that with our services. For all of your personal details, we have full security.
I have more unanswered questions, and where will I find more information?
You can always start chatting with one of our customer representatives if you need more details.
Do I need to request this e-Visa if I transit through Turkey to other places?
As long as you are not leaving the transit area, you do not have to obtain a visa.