Overview of Turkey Visa for Sri Lankan
Good news for the people of Sri Lanka! Turkish e-Visa can now be accessed online by people from 40 countries, and Sri Lanka is one of them, as you might guess. This means that you are no longer required to go to the Turkish embassy to obtain your visa if you are a citizen of Sri Lanka. To apply online, simply use your laptop or smartphone if you are a Sri Lankan citizen. If that is not yet easy, your Turkey e-Visa could also be submitted to you by email within 30 minutes. Is there an alternative that is better than this? We will tell you more about this entire process in this article.
Do people of Sri Lanka require a visa to go to Turkey?
Yes, Sri Lankan citizens are required to apply for an e-Visa to enter Turkey.
What is a Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
This e-Visa is a document of authorization that enables visitors to enter Turkey.
How much time is the validity of a Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
This e-Visa is active for 180 days after arrival and provides a limit of stay up to 30 days for a single entry.
Which are the conditions for a Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
Sri Lankans just need to offer some specifications, and for you, Click2visas will do the extra work. These criteria are very general, so it is quite likely that all you need is already in your possession. The overview of what you need is below:
- Passport – Since having a passport does not signify any inconvenience, and you should be able to obtain one easily. If you do have one, always make sure that it is accurate for the duration of your trip and stays as such. Always take a quick glance at the date of expiration.
- Email – Your Turkey eVisa will be electronically connected to your passport, but you still need a copy to be displayed in Turkey at the immigration office. A copy will be sent to you by Click2visas, and it will do so via email. Make sure you give the correct address.
- Means of payment – You just need to pay for your visa and the Click2visas service fee prior to submitting the application. You may use a credit or debit card to do so.
In order to streamline the procedure, the checklist is reduced so that you can read it instantly before applying:
- Scan of your passport personal details (if applicable)
- The card holder’s portrait photo. In that picture, the final 4 digits of the card should be clear. (wherever applicable)
- Your supporting documents to apply (if applicable)
What are the Times and Costs of Processing for Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
It takes just one day, with a total cost of USD 46.00, to process your application.
How does Turkey visa for Sri Lankan work?
The Turkish government implemented a simple online visa system in April 2013 that issues an eVisa instead of the old ‘sticker visa.’ The visa is emailed to the traveler after the information and payment are sent and must be downloaded and printed out. Airport and customs officials in Turkey should be shown the eVisa and kept safe for the duration of the stay. The eVisa ensures that you no longer go to local embassies or wait in line for a visa at the airport.
How long does a Turkey visa for Sri Lankan take to apply?
Just under 10 minutes. We will handle the rest, and we will let you know the request status via email later.
How do I apply for a Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What happens after I apply for the Turkey visa for Sri Lankan?
You will receive your Turkey eVisa by email once the application is completed. No need for the embassy to deal with it. We’re doing it for you so that you don’t waste your quality minutes. Next, once you reach Turkey, display a printed version of your eVisa along with your passport.
What are the procedures if I want to apply for my family or friends?
Only make sure you have all the documents needed (you can see in this article above). If you are applying for only one member of your friend or family, apply by entering his or her details. If you need to apply for more than one applicant, you can do so by clicking on the ‘Add new applicant’ button in the application form and filling in the necessary details.
If I Transit through Turkey, do I need to get an E-visa?
As long as you are not leaving the transit area, you do not have to obtain a visa.
If I make an error with my submission, what should I do?
If you have made a mistake when entering your details, please immediately chat with our customer support agents so they can help you with the issue.
Your Turkey e-Visa will be connected with your passport number, so you will not make any adjustments if we have already sent your application, and you will have to apply again, so we’re not going to charge you an additional fee.
Is it safe to obtain my Turkey visa for Sri Lankan by using Click2visas?
We are a quality team that offers official e-Visas, so it is totally safe to use our services. Many people feel that online information is also deceptive and can easily fall into the wrong hands with their private information. But with our facilities, you’re far away from that. We have maximum encryption for all of your personal information.
I have more unanswered questions, and where will I find more information?
If you need more clarity, you can always start chatting with one of our customer service representatives.