Details of Turkey E Visa for Pakistani
To enter Turkey, people of Pakistan need a visa. Ordinary passport holders can apply through the E-visa system if they are holders of a visa or residence permit for Schengen, the United States, the United Kingdom, or Ireland. Via an embassy or other consular service provided by Turkey, other ordinary passport holders must apply. You may apply for an E-visa online via Turkey’s E-visa. If accepted, the visa will then be sent to the email address of the applicant and printed out in order to be ready for presentation at the point of entry to Turkey.
What do I need to apply for an online Turkey E-visa?
You’ll be surprised to hear that you do not need much to apply online for an E-visa from Turkey. Here’s what you need during the application process to have at hand:
- Passport – passport holders, must be all applicants. In addition, the travel document must remain valid for at least six more months after the date of arrival in Turkey. There are also at least two blank pages required.
- Photo – you have to make sure the image is taken as recently as possible. The backdrop would have to be white. If the visa is issued upon arrival in the country, the applicant should have two images of the size of the passport attached to the document.
- Means of payment.
- Scan copy of a visa or residency permit for Schengen, USA, UK, or Ireland.
- Medical Insurance.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of Sufficient Fund (Bank statement).
- Round-Trip Airline Ticket.
How long would it take to have my request processed?
It takes just one day to process your application.
How much is the cost of the Turkish E-visa?
The price of a Turkey E visa for Pakistani will be USD 61.50, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
Will the Turkey E visa for Pakistani have any more details?
Citizens of Pakistan will need to be able to prove at the border that all valid documents are available. All the applicants’ personal data will be encrypted and used only for the E-visa process. Turkey’s possession of a visa does not automatically grant entry to the country. Any person may be denied entry by Immigration Officers at the point of entry if the person is considered not to comply with the immigration requirements or to be a national security risk to the country. Visa extensions must be sent to the Department of Immigration of Turkey with appropriate documentation and a description of the intent of the extension.
How long is the Turkey E visa for Pakistani valid?
The Turkey E visa for Pakistani is valid for 180 days after the arrival date. It is a single entry visa, and the maximum stay for each entry is 30 days in total.