Guidelines for how to get Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians
There are twenty-one countries whose citizens may apply for a visa from Thailand online upon arrival, and one of them is India. As a consequence, you are no longer expected to go to a Thai diplomatic mission to get your visa if you are an Indian citizen.
Rather, when you land in Thailand, you can apply online for a visa on arrival and stop waiting in line at the service counter.
Click2visas can help you with that because it provides easy to go through the process. But first of all, we propose that you read this useful knowledge to answer any questions you may have.
What is a visa on arrival in Thailand?
Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a service where people from 21 countries can receive their visas once they reach Thailand’s immigration checkpoint.
I’ve got an Indian passport. Will I get this visa to enter Thailand?
Yes, to enter the country with no problems, all Indian visitors must apply for this visa.
How long can Indians Stay with a VOA in Thailand?
You can only stay for 15 days per entry with this online VOA, and it’s for a single entry.
Remember that you’ll need to apply for a different visa if you wish to remain in Thailand for more than fifteen days per visa.
What documentation do I need to obtain a Thailand visa on arrival for Indians?
You need a few items to get started to apply for a visa to Thailand upon arrival. You must provide a few pieces of data to allow Click2visas to process your request on time. Here is what you need:
- Two-way flight tickets
- Hotel or other Accommodation
- Applicant Passport Size Photo
- Means of payment – The service fee for Click2visas is what you need to pay during the application process. To do so, you might use a credit or debit card.
You also will be asked at the immigration checkpoint to state your intent to visit Thailand.
What is the validity of this e-visa?
Your VOA from Thailand is valid for 15 days after your arrival.
What are the costs and duration of processing Thailand visa on arrival for Indians?
It costs USD 29.70 for E- VOA Tourist Visa, and it takes six days for processing your application.
How long would it take for this Thailand visa on arrival for Indians to apply?
It is quick to go through the application form, and it should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. You can call the Click2visas support service via chat if you have difficulties. They are offered 24/7.
How would I apply if I’m from India for a Thai VOA?
Click2visas gives you an application form uncomplicated to complete so that you can apply online fast. It is divided into these two effortless stages.
1. First, you need to fill in your personal details and pick the processing time through the form.
2. Second, you have to verify phase one and continue with the payment. You have to apply for your application after that, and you are done!
Having a VOA for Indian people from Thailand is one of the best things you can do. It takes no time and effort, and you will be on the next flight out. It’s certainly way safer than visiting every embassy for a consular visa.
What I have to do once I have completed the first process?
When your application is processed, you would be sent another application form through e-mail. You need to fill it in and take it to Thailand with you. After you get there, all you have to do is pay for the visa and collect your sticker. Inside the Thai boundaries, you can spend a limit of 15 days, and you have a single entry.
In order to get my visa, is Click2visas safe to use?
Yes, that’s it. Even if many people assume that online data will leak easily, thanks to our upgraded system and our competent team, we guarantee that this will not happen. Still, you think that your personal information could not be safer? What thousands of pleased customers think about us, you can verify.
I have more questions that are unanswered. Where could I find the extra info?
If you have even more information and have questions, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via chat. You can also check more information about this visa and Thailand on this website.
How to apply for Thailand Visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Thailand Tourist Card. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.