How to Get a Thailand visa on arrival by cruise
When traveling to Thailand on a cruise ship, do you need a visa on arrival? Actually, that’s a good question. Nationals from over 60 countries do not need a visa to visit Thailand. You will require your passport/travel document and means of travel. But some other nations need an e-Visa from Thailand upon arrival. The good aspect is that with click2visas, you can provide pre-registration documentation, which simplifies the process to obtain your VOA. But you definitely have other specific questions, so let’s answer your doubts and other questions about entering Thailand while on a cruise.
Do I Need an Arrival Visa?
It depends on the nation you live in. And according to the Immigration Bureau of Thailand, people of some nationals must be ready to obtain a Visa on Arrival when the cruise ship arrives at port.
Here’s the list of peoples that required a visa to enter Thailand upon arrival:
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
Most likely, if your country is not mentioned, you really don’t need a visa to travel to Thailand by cruise vessel.
What is VOA Thailand?
Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a program where nationals from 19 countries can obtain their visas once they enter Thailand at the immigration checkpoint.
Is Click2Visas offering Thailand voa?
This is a good question since Click2Visas DO NOT issue the actual visa. In Click2Visas, we offer you a pre-registration service only. We decided to simplify the process so citizens applying for it have to arrive in Thailand and continue as quickly as it can be with the second part. If your country is not specified, most definitely, you do not require a visa by cruise ship to reach Thailand.
What checkpoints of Thailand immigration will issue the voa?
Here’s the list of checkpoints of Thailand that can grant you the VOA:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok
- Chiangmai International Airport, Chiangmai
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
- U Tapao Airport, Rayong
- Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint, Chieng Rai
- Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chieng Rai
- Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint, Chieng Rai
- Betong Immigration Checkpoint, Yala
- Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani
- Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint
- Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
- Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
- Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint, Rayong
- Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Khai
- Samui Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
- Phuket Immigration Checkpoint, Phuket
- Satun Immigration Checkpoint, Satun
- Krabi Immigration Checkpoint, Krabi
- Songkhla Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Chiangrai
- Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
How long is my visa on arrival for Thailand valid?
Your VOA for Thailand visa expires is valid for 15 days after arrival from the date of entry.
If I want to apply for this visa, what documents do I need?
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Applicant Photograph
- Airline Confirmation (Two-way flight ticket)
- Hotel Booking and Accommodation
- Proof of Financial Support (bank statement)
How many days will I stay in Thailand upon arrival with a visa?
This visa on arrival (VOA) for Thailand has valid for 15 days after arrival.
How do I generally receive my visa on arrival?
Once your personal information and payment have been sent, you will receive your pre-registration form via email and must be downloading and print it.
What is the price of a Visa on Arrival?
Kindly use our visa widget to figure out your particular nationality; we also add USD 10 for the service fee.
How do I apply for On Arrival Visa for Thailand?
It is quite a simple step for applying for On Arrival Visa for Thailand. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents via email.
How many times with a VOA will I reach Thailand?
Your Visa on Arrival (VOA) has Single Entry Only.
How safe is the use of Click2Visas for my pre-registration to the VOA?
With Click2Visa, your personal information and documents could be safer since we offer you maximum safety for your data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in our database’s security.
What if I’m not qualifying for THAI VOA?
Nationals who are not eligible to travel to Thailand under the Visa on Arrival (VOA) and Visa Exemption Rule should get visas with the Royal Thai Embassy/consulate before entering Thailand.
Where can I read more detail about this VOA?
If you have specific questions, contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat.