Details on that the Thailand visa for Maldivian’s visa on arrival
Thailand issues such as documents to some countries’ citizens and the Maldives is one of them. Consequently, if you are a Maldivian, you will not be finely required to go to the Thai embassy or any longer. You can also get your visa at one of the 48 immigration checkpoints in Thailand. Currently, Click2visas cannot help you with the process. Soon, we will begin the process, so please visit us regularly for more updates.
What are the requirements do Maldivians have when applying for Thailand Visa on Arrival?
Just because Click2visa will do all the work, and it does not mean you must do nothing. Your efforts are indeed minimal, and all you have to do is provide some information as well. Here there is a list of what you need:
Valid passport – getting that a passport is easy for most travelers, and if you already own one, and take a look at when it expires finally. The passports/travel documents needs to maintain its validity for at least another 30 days from your arrival date in Thailand as promptly.
Return flight ticket – the Thailand visa, which was on arrival that allows you to spend only 15 days inside the country, and so you need to have a confirmed return flight ticket on that proves your return within those 15 days as fine.
Proof of accommodation – In this, you need to have a hotel reservation or a signed letter from a host that states you have a place to stay during your trip, directed to Thailand.
Valid e-mail address – once you applied on Click2visa, they will send you an application form that you need to fill in before your trip. You will receive the document above via e-mail, so you need to make sure that the address you provide is valid.
Means of payment – by applying online, and you must pay Click2visa for its services. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card as well. If you have a Paypal account, and you can use that as well.
Proof of Financial Support – Applicant or their sponsor’s valid last 6 months bank statement with seal.
How much we need to pay for that?
Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. In that case, Kindly contact one of our customer service representatives via Chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa in our blogs.
How to apply for the Visa on Arrival in Click2visas?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link, and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.