Important facts of Thailand Visa for Bulgarian
Today, there have been 21 countries whose people may, upon arrival, apply for a visa to Thailand, one of which is Bulgaria. As a consequence, you are spared a ride to the Thai embassy if you are from Bulgaria. Since you can apply online, you do not even have to wait in line at the Thailand service counter. Click2visas will help you with the process of applying, and in just 10 minutes, the job should be over. Besides, click2visas has an outstanding support service that will direct you every step of the way if you have concerns about the procedure. It’s inexpensive, it’s effective, and from your own home, you can do it.
I do have a Bulgarian passport; to visit Thailand, do I need a visa?
Yes, Bulgarian visitors must apply for a visa on arrival. To get your pre-registration sheet, you can check the criteria.
How much I need to pay to apply for a Thailand visa for Bulgarian?
The easiest way to get your visa and have more time to enjoy your journey is to apply ahead and stop spending hours lined up at the airport waiting to complete the visa! With click2visas, you can get your pre-registration document for a small sum of money to get your visa upon arrival in Thailand.
Thailand VOA (visa upon arrival) details?
Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a service where people from 28 countries can receive their visas at the immigration checkpoint once they enter Thailand.
Please notice that we are not issuing actual visas. Via Don Mueang Airport, Chiang Mai Airport, Hua Hin Airport, Samui International Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Sukhothai Airport, Phuket Airport, Surat Thani International Airport, Chiangrai Airport, or U-Tapao International Airport, the pre-registration facility is offered to certain nationalities.
How long can a Bulgaria tourist stay in Thailand with a VOA?
The maximum stay with the VOA is 15 days per entry, and it is for a single entry. This implies that if you intend to remain in Thailand for more than 15 days, you must apply for a separate visa per entry.
What are the supporting documents for the Thailand visa for Bulgarian?
You don’t have to provide too much, and the one that will do all the heavy lifting for you is click2visas. To assist them in speeding up the process, just one thing you want to do is give them a few things. Here’s a rundown of everything you need:
- Passport – it is not difficult to acquire a passport, and if you already have one, look at the expiry date. The passport should remain in force for a further total duration of 30 days from the date of your arrival in Thailand.
- Return flight ticket – the visa for Thailand requires you to spend just 15 days in the country upon arrival. Under the 15-day period, the immigration officer will ask you to present a confirmed return flight ticket.
- Proof of accommodation – you must have a reservation for a hotel or a signed letter from a host, indicating that you have a place to stay in the country.
- Valid e-mail – when you apply for click2visas, they will give you an application form you need to fill in before entering Thailand. They will e-mail you the said text, which is why you need to ensure that the address you provide is right and spelled correctly.
- Means of payment – you owe the service fee to click2visas by applying online. You can use a credit or debit card to make the fee, and you can do it if you have a Paypal account, too.
How far is the VOA for Thailand valid for?
This arrival visa is valid for a period of 15 days after arrival.
Thailand VOA fee and Processing time
It takes three days, with a total cost of USD 29.46, to process your application.
How is VOA functioning?
Thailand introduced a system in 2015 to allow travelers from certain nationalities to apply in advance for their arrival visas.
NOTE: Our service does not offer an actual visa. To obtain your genuine Arrival Visa, we will provide you with a pre-registration document that must be displayed upon entry. Suvarnabhumi airport offers two service counters for passengers who would like to apply for an arrival visa to fly to Thailand before hitting immigration level 2.
For a Bulgaria citizen, how long will it take to apply?
Less than 10 minutes, as your only online task would be to complete the application form.
How to apply for a Thailand pre-registration document?
Complete the application and wait by e-mail for your visa to arrive. There are quick steps that you need to follow:
- FIRST: Provide general details such as name, address, passport data, some travel information, and so on.
- SECOND: Review all the details provided.
- THIRD: Make a payment and revise phase one to click2visas. Bear in mind that you will not make any changes once your application is approved, so if you make errors, you need to start again.
NOTE: If you fly by air to Thailand and land at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok, can you apply online using click2visas.
After I have applied, what happens?
After that, in the chosen timeframe, you only need to wait for the document to enter your e-mail. Then, once at the airport in Thailand, you’ll have to introduce yourself:
- Card for the return trip, departing no later than 15 days from the arrival date, per ticket.
- Immigration card (departure and arrival).
- Cash (THB 2,000 in Thai currency) for each traveler in your party for the visa stamping fee upon arrival. For travelers arriving from November 15th, 2018, to January 13th, 2019, the visa on arrival will have no fee.
- VOA form for pre-registration (provided by us).
NOTE: During your stay in Thailand, you may be asked to display evidence that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person (or 20,000 THB per family).
How do I apply to my family or friends for the Thailand VOA?
For friends or family, you should apply, preferably. Just make sure that you have all the documents needed (mentioned above). If you are applying for only one member of your friend or family, apply by entering his or her details. If you need to apply for more than one applicant, you can do so by clicking on the ‘Add new applicant’ button in the application form and filling in the necessary details.
What do I do if I make a mistake in my Thailand application?
When completing the application form and before submitting it, the details given must be checked. If, while inserting your data, you have created a mistake, please immediately chat with our customer support agents so they can help you with the issue.
Is it safe to obtain my Thailand visa using Click2visas?
We are a skilled team that provides official e-Visas, so using our services is totally secure. Many individuals feel that online data is often dangerous and that their personal details can easily get into the wrong hands. But you’re far away from that with our services. For all of your personal details, we have full security.
I have more unanswered Thailand visa questions. Where should I find more details?
You can always start chatting with one of our customer representatives if you need more details. Alternatively, more data and FAQs can be found.