Details about Thailand visa for Andorran citizens Visa on Arrival
If you are a resident of Andorra who wants to spend your next holiday in Thailand, you should know that you now have access to a visa upon arrival. That means you can fully eliminate the Thai diplomatic mission and apply for a visa on arrival, which goes without saying that the procedure is streamlined. In addition, you should apply online in order not to have to go anywhere. A device with internet access is what you need. With a procedure that does not last longer than 10 minutes, Click2visas will support you.
What are the basic requirements?
Click2visas can do much of the work for you, but you need to have a few things to help them get started. To apply online, you can find a list of all you need below:
- Valid passport-It’s very convenient these days to get a passport but look at the expiry date if you already have one. The passport must remain valid for at least another 30 days from your departure date.
- Two-way flight tickets: The Thailand visa on arrival allows you to spend just 15 days within the country. To ensure that you obey this law, during the 15-day span, the immigration officer will ask you to present a confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel or other Accommodation: You should have a hotel booking, or you can have a letter written and signed by your host in Thailand that you’ll have a place to stay while being in the area.
- Valid email address: They will issue you an application form you need to fill in before you get to Thailand when you apply on Click2visas. They will send you the said text by email, which is why you need to make sure the address you give is right and spelled correctly.
- Means of payment: The service fee for Click2visas is what you need to pay during the application process. To do so, you can use a debit or a credit card.
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph.
At the same time, you will be asked to state your visit’s intent when you arrive in Thailand. It is only a measure that assures the immigration officer that you will not spend more than 15 days inside the Thai borders.
How many days would it take for my visa to be processed, and how much will it cost?
It takes one working day for processing your visa, and please check our Click2visas widget for the visa price.
How could you apply?
It is quite a simple step for applying for Thailand Visa On Arrival. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
Note: If you fly by air to Thailand and land at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok, only then you can apply online by using Click2visas.