Guidelines on Thailand Visa Cost
When it comes to visas, many people are finely interested in knowing how much will cost them. It is a wide natural concern, especially for the people who are traveling on a budget. But even that if you do not travel on a budget, the cost of a visa should be affordable on that so you can enjoy the other things with the money as fair. And as you may imagine, as clear, if you want to travel to Thailand, you need a Thailand visa to enter the country legally. Through this that the main article, you’ll learn all the details related to the visa cost and some more valuable information and if you want to apply for a Thai visa as well.
What paperwork do I have to apply for a THAI VISA?
You must remember these documents best before applying on for a Thailand visa:
Valid passport – Obtaining this document should not be difficult for you, and if you had already had one, make sure that it has at least 6 months of validity. And remember that expired passports will maximum lead to a rejected application at last.
Digital photo of yourself – This is that not mandatory, but it’s always promptly recommended. The photo which should be the most recent possible as well, and finely make sure that it has the criteria required (white background, no face gestures, etc.)
Email address – An electronic visa will indeed be linked to your passport electronically, but you should print a copy to show at the immigration office just in case necessary. Click2Visas will send you one through email in PDF format.
Means of payment – While normally filling in the application form, you will be asked to pay for both the visa and service fees. You can choose that to do it with a credit or debit card or even a PayPal account.
- Hotel Booking and Accommodation
- Proof of Financial Support (bank statement).
What choices do I have to receive a Thailand Visa?
The second option and the best is so far, is that to apply online as clear. That, of course, if you are eligible. At the moment, mainly, only 21 nationalities are eligible for a Thailand visa on arrival, for which you can apply online as fine. However, if you are keenly lucky enough to qualify, then the cost of a Thailand visa is much close to insignificant as well.
What are the fees for obtaining a Thailand E-VISA?
The best option to enter that Thailand legally is to get a visa on arrival, which you can do it at the airport, but it could be hard and tricky to do it all by yourself. That’s that why Click2Visas simplifies this process and by giving you that some methods to get this visa easily. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out Thailand visa cost for your particular nationality.
How do I apply for the E-VISA THAI?
It is quite a simple step for applying for On Arrival Visa for Thailand. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents via email.
How many times with an e-VISA will I visit Thailand?
With your Thai e-Visa, and you’re allowed to have a Single Entry.
Where could I read more information?
If you have specific questions, contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat.