Details about Thailand visa for Taiwanese citizens visa on arrival
Taiwanese are eligible for a Thailand visa on arrival, along with citizens of another 18 countries. As a result, in order to get their visa, they are not allowed to go to the Thai embassy. They can get it at one of the 48 immigration checkpoints that issue this document when they get to Thailand. On arrival, you can also apply for a Thai visa online, but only if you wish to travel and land by plane at Suvarnabhumi airport. In as little as two days, Click2visas will help you get the right documents.
Do I need a visa to visit Thailand if I have a Taiwanese passport?
Yes, it is mandatory for Taiwanese passport holders to apply for a visa upon arrival.
When the cost of the visa is zero, why do I need to pay?
With click2visas, you can quickly and easily obtain your pre-registration document to get your visa upon arrival in Thailand. Apply ahead of time to complete the visa process at the airport to stop wasting hours. You’ll get your visa faster by using our services, and you will have more time to enjoy your holiday!
What is VOA Thailand?
Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a service where once they enter Thailand, at the immigration checkpoint, people of certain nationalities can receive their visas. Please note that actual visas are not issued by us. It is a pre-registration facility for certain nationalities entering Thailand.
- Don Mueang Airport
- Phuket Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Chiangrai Airport
- Chiang Mai Airport
- Hua Hin Airport
- Sukhothai Airport
- Samui International Airport
- Surat Thani International Airport
- U-Tapao International Airport
How long will tourist stay in Thailand with a VOA?
For Taiwanese with a VOA, the maximum stay is 15 days per entry, and it is for a single entry. This implies that if you intend to remain in Thailand for more than 15 days, you must apply for a separate visa per entry.
What are the appropriate documents to apply?
Proper documentation is required for every application process. There isn’t something out
of the ordinary, though. Here’s what it takes you to provide:
- Passport Cover
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Applicant Photo
- Airline Confirmation
- Return Ticket
- Proof of Accommodation
- proof of financial support
- Travel medical insurance
How long is the Thai VOA valid for?
This arrival visa will expire 15 days after arrival.
What are the Times and Prices of Processing?
Your Thailand visa for Taiwanese visa on arrival application will be approved within three days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality and add 19.34 USD for the Visa service fee, and additionally add Click2visas service fee of 15 USD.
How is VOA working?
Thailand has set up a system beginning in 2015 to allow travelers from certain nationalities to apply in advance for theirarrival visa.
How long would it take for a pre-registration document for my VOA to apply?
Just under 10 minutes. You just need to finish filling out the online application form.
How do I apply to receive my VOA for the pre-registration document?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Thailand visa for Taiwanese visa on arrival. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What happens after I apply?
You just need to wait for us to send you the document in your inbox within the selected timeframe after submitting your application form. Then, once you’re at the airport in Thailand, you need to introduce yourself:
- Return flight book, leaving no later than 15 days from the date of departure. Arrival, by entry.
- VOA form for pre-registration (provided by us).
- (arrival and departure) immigration passport.
- Cash for each of your group’s travelers, THB 2,000 in Thai currency) upon arrival for the visa stamping fee.
How am I able to submit to my family or friends?
For friends or family, you should apply, preferably. Just make sure that you have all the documents needed (mentioned above). If you are applying for only one member of your friend or family, click the Click2visas widget and apply by entering your info. If you need to apply for more than one applicant, you can do so by clicking on the ‘Click to start’ button in the application form and filling in the necessary details.
In case I made mistakes in my application, what should I do?
While completing the application form and before submitting it, it is necessary to review the information provided. If you have made a mistake when entering your data online, please contact our customer service representatives via online chat to assist you as soon as possible.
Is that safe to obtain my document pre-registration in Click2visas?
It is normal to assume that data leaks online and that your sensitive information may be at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That will not happen, however, with our services, as we have full security for your personal data, confidentiality and invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal data could be more secure.
I have more unanswered questions, and where can I find more information?
For a faster resolution, start chatting with one of our Click2visas Support chat. Alternatively, here you can find more information about Thailand visa for Taiwanese visa on arrival through the Click2visas website.