Visa requirements for Turkey visa for South African
Over the last few years, e-Visa has been very prominent. You can apply online and to get you’re E-visa in as few as 30 minutes if you are a fortunate South African resident who no longer wants to take a ride to the Turkish embassy.
Do passport holders of South Africa need a visa to go to Turkey?
Yes, to visit Turkey, South African residents would need to request for an E-visa. The method is straightforward, and this blog helps you to review the specifications.
What is the maximum stay period permissible for South Africans?
The overall stay in Total for the Turkey E-visa is 90 days, which offers multiple entries.
How long has the South Africans’ Turkey E-visa been valid for?
This Turkey visa for South African is valid for a total of 180 days after arrival.
What are the periods and costs for processing Turkey E-visa?
Time and service costs for visa processing are basic things for all passengers. The price of a Turkey visa for South African will be USD 61.50, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee. It will be processed in 1 business day.
What are the conditions for a visa from Turkey?
Although the procedure for Click2visas is much smoother than going to the embassy, we do need you to have a few criteria for processing your submission. This is a list of papers that we need from you:
- Valid Passport-The visa is one of these conditions. It must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you wish to join the country.
- A valid e-mail address-This is particularly required for your e-Visa. You will obtain your Turkish e-Visa via e-mail, so you can better spell it correctly when you fill-up the application form.
- Medical Insurance.
- Means of payment: before the application is submitted, the payment for the visa, and the service fee for Click2visas is made.
- Some nationalities need a supporting document, such as a Schengen, US, UK, or Irish visa or residence permit. To see which nationality, please visit our application page and write your nationality.
- Proof of Financial Status
- Airline Ticket
- Hotel Reservation
How the E-visa of Turkey works?
In April 2013, the Turkish Government introduced a simple online visa scheme to issue an E-visa instead of an outdated ‘sticker visa.’ The visa is e-mailed to the traveler after the information and fees are sent and must be downloaded and printed out. In Turkey, airport and customs officials should be shown the E-visa and kept protected for the remainder of the visit. The E-visa suggests that you no longer go to nearby embassies or wait at the airport in line to receive a visa.
How long would it take to apply for a Turkish E-visa application?
Since the Click2visas application process is straightforward, it will take less than 10 minutes.
Steps to apply for Turkey E-visa in Click2visas?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Turkey visa for South African. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What should I do if I have made an error in my turkey E-visa application form?
If you have makes a mistake when entering your data online, we suggest that you contact our customer service agents to support you as easily as possible via Chat.
Do I need a visa if I’m in transit via Turkey Province?
You are expected to have a Turkish visa only if you intend to leave the airport while in Turkey.
How safe is Click2visas?
Yes, that’s it. Click2visas is a specialist service provider that issues official E-visas to Turkey. Many individuals indeed feel that data online will quickly leak and place them at risk. That is not the case for us, though. For your details, we give maximum security, and we also invest a lot in the security of our modern database.
Where can I get more details? If I have more unresolved issues.
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via Chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa on the Click2visas website.