The Three Significant Types of E-Visas India
Are you ready for some natural tan! India is one of the best vacation spots you can choose. Tourists are attracted to the Spicy cuisine, different types of cultures, and most importantly, to the ancient and beautiful spots to spend leisure time. India is a melting pot. People speak different languages, follow different religions, yet stay united, disregard to the difference. Did you know India has the highest literacy rate? Indians not only excel in academics, but they also succeed in all fields. They are good administrators, leading and efficient physicians. Do you want to learn martial arts? India has roots in martial arts. Wow! Doesn’t that sound interesting? Take your first step towards your journey. Get your passport, apply for an E-Visa, buy your plane tickets, and fly to your destination.
Ah! I should tell you this, last time when I visited India, I enjoyed every bit of the journey, but I had a hard time figuring out the required documents for my travel. I am so sure that this blog will be of great use to you. We will be discussing the documents required for travel to India, the types of E-visa India, and most importantly, WHY TO CHOOSE INDIA? Continue reading, and feel free to skip to the heading you need the most. But I would suggest you read it fully because this is all of my mere experience.
Click2visas can be the backbone you could safely rely on. All the information provided on the site is frequently updated. The services provided are prompt and cost-effective. The customer response is fast and genuine. Have a chat with Click2visas regarding any of your queries related to travel. The 24/7 chat service has efficient customer care executives to help you around the clock.
As mentioned before, an Indian E-visa is one of the required documents you need to carry when to board a flight. So, now regarding Indian visa requirements: what you need to know? Yes! There is a huge chunk of requirements you will need to apply for an Indian E-visa through the official site yourself. This might be a huge burden on you to do it all by yourself.
I suggest you get help when it comes to official documents. A small error might lead to the cancellation of the whole process. And you can imagine how things can get worse at the last minute. You will have to re-do the whole task; you might even miss the scheduled flight dates. Don’t waste your hard-earned money and quality time. So, what is the wise choice to make? As the proverb goes, “Where there is a will, there is a way!” George Herbert. The right way you must choose is to Click2visas.
In Click2visas we, help you to apply for an Indian E-visa with few easy steps. You will only have to sign a form and mail it. The rest of the process is on us. You will also gain a 10X advantage in the service charge, exclusively available in Click2visas. The other providers in the market have a fairly high price for the service charge. Choose Click2visas for hassle-free travel to India.
Where do you fit in!
Let’s be more specific! There are three most important types of Indian E-Visas, they are:-
- Tourist E-Visa
- Business E-Visa
- E-Medical Attendant Visa, E-Medical Visa
India facilitates opportunities in every genre. If you are planning for thinking of a vacation, India has all the fun and merry. Are you a passionate businessman? India welcomes you to start your new venture. Did you know? India is a populated land with a very good human resource, which most of the nation’s lack. This human resource is not only helpful for entrepreneurs but also for people in need. India holds well-qualified doctors to treat any medical conditions. People worldwide often choose India for their medical treatment, mainly for efficient physicians, cost-effective treatments, and full insurance coverage. To know details regarding E-medical Visa and E-Medical Attendant Visa to India, buzz us in chat or phone anytime. We are here to assist you around the clock.
If you belong to any of these categories, you can apply for the apt E-Visa India, of your need. If you are not exactly sure on How to obtain an E Tourist visa India? Kindly visit Click2visas to know further details. We will feel immensely great to have you chat with us.
Indian E-visa Validity
The one-month e-Tourist Visa is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival in India. Two entries are permitted. A one-year and five-year e-Tourist visa is valid for 365 days from the date the ETA is granted, with multiple entries allowed.
E-Business visa is valid for one year from the date the ETA is granted. Multiple entries are permitted.
E-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Three entries are permitted on e-Medical visas and e-Medical Attendant visas. These visas are non-extendable.
Are you a frequent traveler to India? This news is going to be a piece of cake for you. Tadaaa! The government is now offering a ten-year Indian Visa. Are you wondering How to obtain 10 year Indian visa for US citizens. You can do it yourself by following the long list of guidelines on the official site. But be careful to avoid errors.
What is the purpose of travel? Is it for visiting friends and relatives, recreational activities, medical treatment, or short-term business visits?
- The applicant must hold a passport of minimum six months validity from the date of visa application.
- A minimum of two blank pages should be there in the passport for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Applicants should have return tickets handy to return after from the destination in the permitted duration.
- Children and infants also should have separate e-visas and passports.
The below documents are required for applying an e-visa India:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity for 6 months.
- Scanned Passport size photographs.
Produce the following documents on your arrival:
- A photocopy of your e-visa.
- Passport with a minimum period of 6 months validity.
- Invitation letter (if needed)
- Overseas insurance cover for the period of stay.
These are some of the most basic documents that the immigration authority at the airport may ask you to provide on arrival. However, some countries may ask for several additional documents as well.
Tourist E-Visa is mandatory for all tourists visiting India. It permits you to be in the land for the permitted period of time.
Documents required for a Tourist E-Visa
1) Scanned bio page of the passport showing the photograph and few other personal details like name, citizenship, and age.
2) Applicant’s scanned Passport size Photograph
3) Two Way flight ticket
4) Evidence of Sufficient Funds/ Applicant Bank Statement
5) Yellow fever vaccination card/certificate.
Now, let’s focus on the conditions to apply for a Tourist E-Visa.
What are the conditions the applicant’s passport should meet for an e-tourist visa of India?
The applicants’ passport must have six months validity for the granting of the Tourist e-Visa. The passport must have at least two blank pages for stamping.
Indian Tourist E-visa should be kept safely, just like your passport throughout the journey. Make sure that your visa is shown as “GRANTED” on https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/StatusEnquiry before you enter the country. Immigration officers will take the biometric information of the applicant on arrival to India.
Now that we have spoken a lot about the documents and conditions let’s move on to the nationals which are eligible for the E-tourist visa to India. Yes, not all nationals are eligible for an E-tourist visa to India. Kindly check the website for more information.
Are you a frequent traveler to India? Do you have an upcoming business meet in India? You can choose to apply for a Business E-visa to India. This E-visa does not consume much of your time. It costs only a few dollars to avail this service.
Check out the documents required to apply for a business e-visa to India:
- Passport: Your original passport and one photocopy of passport bio information and signature page. You must sign the passport and it must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of entry into India, with at least two blank passport pages available for stamping of visa.
- Completed Indian Visa USA Application Form: You must complete the application form matching the information requested in the document. To avoid rejection of your visa application, you need to furnish correct information and avoid mistakes in the data.
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant Self-declaration form updated with your nationality information, spouse details, origin of parents, the origin of grandparents, employment with armed forces, employer details, etc.
- Certificate of Incorporation: You should have a copy of your Certification of Incorporation from the inviting company in India. Ministry of Corporate Affairs issues this document to a company in India.
- Letter of Invitation: The Company sponsoring you must provide a letter of invitation on its letterhead. This letter should be signed by an appropriate person in the inviting company, such as HR, executive or inviting business contact. The invitation letter must clearly establish your purpose of travel.
E-Medical visa and E-Medical Attendant Visa
India is an affordable place to travel, especially considering accommodations, transportation, and hospitality services. The educated populace makes it easy to find translators to make the medical process as easy as possible. Without a valid E-medical visa and E-medical attendant visa, you will not be permitted to enter the country. Apply for an E-medical visa and E-medical attendant visa well ahead of time to avoid further confusion.
What else does an individual need to travel to India for medical purposes?
Carry the following documents:-
Photo copied bio page of the passport showing the photograph and details
Copy of the letter from the Indian hospital at which the medical treatment will occur on its letterhead and including the date (or tentative date) on which admission is suggested.
Check out your eligibility before you begin the process. Is your nation eligible for an E-medical visa and E-medical attendant visa? If you have difficulties, feel free to buzz us anytime. We are ready to assist you with any queries related to E-visa India.
You can trust Click2visas for the timely and quality service. Our approach in providing Visa services is also about sharing the knowledge that we know to help others. We are totally focused on the customer needs and not on competition.
Isn’t it motivating when a part of Business is of service? I really hope you start your Business venture with more innovative ideas to uplift society. Let us be a part of your success by applying your Business E-visa to India with us. Click2visas is ready to help you with your travel and is also very interested in collaborating with you. We value each of our clients and hope to continue with the genuine relationship.