How to Schedule a Mexican Passport Appointment Online?
Are you a Mexican citizen living in the US? Do you want to renew your Mexican passport? Don’t worry; you can renew your Mexican passport at any Mexican Embassy/Consulate nearby in the United States.
A Passport lets you travel to other countries and acts as a universally accepted form of identification and proof of nationality. So, if your passport has expired or is about to expire, applying for passport renewal is the best choice to make.
You will need a prior appointment to visit any Mexican Embassy/Consulate. Click2visas offers an appointment booking service for Mexican citizens in the US. You can easily make a passport renewal appointment to visit your nearest Mexican Embassy/Consulate via Click2visas.
Our appointment booking procedure is very simple and easy. Within few minutes, you can book an appointment from home via Click2visas. In this blog, we have provided information on how to schedule a Mexican passport appointment. And what you must do on the appointment date.
In which consulate do I need to book an appointment for Mexican passport renewal?
There are 45 Mexican Embassy/Consulate available around the US. But you can not book your passport renewal appointment in any one of the consulates. Each Mexican consulate has its own jurisdiction and serves the people who live in that jurisdiction.
For example, suppose you are residing in Newton County. In that case, you need an Atlanta Mexican Consulate appointment for passport renewal because counties in Georgia are coming under the jurisdiction of the Atlanta Mexico Consulate.
Finding consulate jurisdiction is very time-consuming and tiresome work. Don’t worry; Click2visas will help you in these situations. We will schedule your passport appointment at the appropriate Mexico Consulate based on your residence address.
And we are charging an extra amount for this service. Our service fee is ten times less when compared to other service providers in the market.
Make a Mexican Passport Appointment with Click2visas:
As I said earlier, booking a Mexican passport renewal appointment in Click2visas is very easy and simple. You just need to provide us the basic details to book an appointment.
To book a Mexico passport renewal appointment, you need the following basic details.
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal code of your residence in the US.
- Mobile Number
- Anticipated appointment date.
We will schedule your Mexico passport appointment based on the information you have provided.
Steps to book your Mexican passport renewal appointment with Click2visas:
Within few steps, you can easily book your Mexican passport appointment via Click2visas. The steps to schedule your appointment are given below.
- Visit the Click2visas Mexican passport appointment page
- Create an account in Click2visas by providing your email address.
- Enter your basics details on the next page and provide an anticipated appointment date.
- Pay the Click2visas service fee online and submit the request.
You only need four steps to book your appointment in the respective Mexican Embassy/Consulate.
Based on your postal code, we will make an appointment in the respective Mexican Consulate.
After you submit your request with Click2visas, we will schedule your appointment with the consulate and send you an appointment confirmation letter to your email address within a few hours.
To avoid unnecessary delay, please provide a valid email address while raising your appointment request with us.
What should you carry to the Mexican Consulate on the day of your appointment?
To renew your passport, you must carry the following items to the Mexican Consulate on your appointment date.
- Your current passport, with your personal data sheet and passbook number. As long as your passport is valid and issued after 2006, your passport will suffice to prove your identity and Mexican nationality.
- Two passport-sized (3.5 x 4.5 cm) copies of a recent photo in which you face the camera with no glasses or clothing covering your face. Your head should be visible, and the background should be white.
- Filled passport renewal form OP-5.
- The renewal fee for your passport. All Mexican Embassy/Consulate in the US accepts cash. Only a few accept credit cards, that too Visa and MasterCard.
You can fill out the OP-5 form at home before bringing it to your appointment if you download it online.
Pay the Passport Renewal fee at the Mexican Embassy/Consulate:
You must pay the passport renewal fee on the day of your appointment after your documents have been verified. The fee to renew your Mexican passport varies depending on the type of passport and ranges between $60 and $130.
Pay the fee in cash at the Mexican Consulate. All Mexican Embassy/Consulate in the US accepts cash. Only a few accept credit cards, that too Visa and MasterCard.
If you carry all of the required documentation, you should be able to find out when your new passport will be ready at your appointment. You might be able to get it on the same day as your appointment.
COVID-19 Security Procedures to be Followed During Your Passport Renewal Appointment at the Mexican Consulate in the United States:
Before you go to your appointment at the Mexican Consulate General, you should be aware of the safety measures put in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Bring your own pen and mask.
- You must attend your appointment alone.
- Big bags and Rucksacks are not allowed into any Mexican Consulate in the United States.
- In all Mexican Consulate entrances, your temperature will be recorded; if you have a fever, you will be asked to return in 15 days.
Remember to carry all of the necessary documentation for the procedure you wish to perform. To obtain or renew a passport, process a voting credential, or obtain a consular registration number.
Click2visas has a 24/7 chat service available online. If you have more queries regarding Mexico passport renewal appointments, please chat with us anytime. Our Customer support executives will provide a solution to your queries in a short time.