Apply Mexico FMM Form PDF online
As you already know, several countries have immigration arrangements with Mexico, meaning that not all citizens require a visa when they travel to Mexico. That’s an excellent piece of news, but another issue emerges. Nobody will ask you some questions as long as you do not exceed the 35 km free zone along the boundary. However, you require an FMM or Forma Migratoria Multiple forms to reach the country if you go further. We will detail all the details needed to know more about this document in this post, beginning with some basic queries.
Here is the Guidelines of Mexico Visa for US Citizens
What is mean by the Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM) form of Mexico?
The Forma Migratoria Multiple is a visitor fee charged for flying to Mexico for all persons. There were other ways before 2011, but we all know that simplifying the process leads to more visitors, which is why the FMM was launched in the first place in 2011.
If you fly both by plane and by land, you can use it, and you can use it for tourist and business purposes as well.
What are the different types of FMM available?
There is only one type:
- Forma Migratoria Multiple by Air
Learn more about Overview of Mexico visa and Foreign exchange policy
What are the various documents that are important to apply for FMM?
Having one FMM is not that difficult, and the necessary documents are:
Note that you will need a Credit / Debit card for making payment.
If you confirm that you have these documents, you can go ahead with your FMM form and get ready for your ride.
Learn more about How to apply for a Mexico FMM card from the USA?
What is the cost of Mexican FMM?
Your visa application will be approved within 24 hours. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
How to receive a Mexican FMM easily?
It is quite a simple step for applying for Mexican FMM. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
How many entries are permitted to Mexico after obtaining this FMM?
Please note that the FMM has a Single Entry, so visitors can’t even enter the country more than once with just one FMM, so you must apply for different tourist cards every time you enter.
What did I suppose to do if I am travel by car?
You can apply for a Land Tourist Card in that situation. Compared to the FMM by air, it has an extra charge.
Is it appropriate If I choose Click2visas to apply this FMM?
We have a knowledgeable workforce that has been involved in this subject for many times, so with our services you can feel comfortable.
Where to find if I need to know more points about the Forma Migratoria Multiple?
Yes, if you still have any questions about this document, well, you can check this website for more information. If you want to have friendly and customized help, you could also chat with one of our customer support representatives.
What are the Mexico visas you can apply with Click2Visas?
E-Immigration card to Mexico
E-Immigration Card, a document that ultimately allowed travellers for a limited period of leisure travel in Mexico, however no business, commercial, or paid activity is permitted.
ETA Visa to Mexico
Mexico tourist visa is a valid traveler permit to enter and stay in a Mexico for a period of time, which predetermined for tourism and holiday purposes.