Details about Turkey visa for Kenyan
Many nationals now provide electronic visas or E-visas, and because of its easy access, it has quickly become a common travel document. Turkey has also adopted this visa scheme and is currently issuing more nationalities with E-visas. More countries will soon be included. You will get your E-visa online in just thirty minutes if you are one of the lucky individuals who can apply for your E-visa online. When you do not need to visit the Turkish embassy, the procedure becomes much simpler.
I’ve got a Kenyan passport. To access Turkish territories, do I need a visa?
Yes, if they want to visit Turkey, Kenyan visitors must apply for an E-visa. Requirements can be checked on our Click2visas widget.
What is a Turkey visa for Kenyan?
This Turkey visa for Kenyan is a document of authorization that enables visitors to enter Turkey.
How long will Kenyan tourists stay with a tourist visa in Turkey?
The overall stay for tourists with a Turkey Tourist E-visa is 30 days in total with a single entry. All trips are solely limited to tourism or business, ensuring that you will not pursue employment or a paid job.
What is the appropriate documentation to apply?
- Valid Passport -The visa is one of these conditions. It must be valid for at-least six months from the date you wish to join the country.
- A valid email address -This is particularly required for your E-visa. You will obtain your Turkish E-visa via Email so you can better spell it correctly when you fill-up the application form.
- Medical Insurance.
- Means of payment – before the application is submitted, the payment for the visa and the service fee for Click2visas is made.
- Required documentation – Some nationalities need a supporting document, such as a Schengen, US, UK, or Irish visa or residence permit. To see which nationality, please visit our application page and write your nationality.
What are the Times and Costs of Processing?
The Turkey visa for Kenyan processing time is 24 hours. The price of a Turkey visa for Kenyan will be USD 61.50, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
How does E-visa, a Turkish tourist, work?
The Turkish government introduced a simple online visa scheme in April 2013 that issues an E-visa rather than the old ‘sticker visa.’ The visa is emailed to the traveler after the information and fees are sent and must be downloaded and printed out. Airport and customs officials in Turkey will be expected to acquire an E-visa. We recommend that you keep it secure for the full length of your visit.
How do I apply for a Turkey visa for Kenyan?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Turkey visa for Kenyan. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
For my friends or family, how should I apply?
Only make sure that you have all the necessary documentation (you can see above in this article). Fill in their details here if you are applying for only one friend or family member. You can make a new application by going to the home page if you need more than one person to apply. To select another candidate, you don’t need to register again.
If I’m in transit via Turkey, do I need a tourist E-visa?
If you do not intend to leave the airport once you are in Turkey, you will not require an E-visa.
If I make an error with my submission, what should I do?
If you have made an error when filling out the online application, please contact our customer service representatives to assist you as easily as possible via online chat.
If you’ve already submitted your submission, you will not make any changes. Then you are going to have to apply again.
Is it safe to use Click2visas to receive my Turkish tourist E-visa?
Some individuals assume that information spills electronically and that their information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case for our programs, though. We provide the data with optimal protection and anonymity and spend a great deal on protecting our servers.
I have more unanswered questions, and where will I find more information?
For a faster resolution, start chatting with one of our customer service officers. Alternatively, more information and FAQs can be found on our Click2visas website.