Details about visa for Turkey from Ireland
Turkey is now protected by countries that currently issue electronic visas. It is great news for the more nationalities that are already eligible to apply. It means that if you are one of them, you are no longer expected to visit the Turkish Embassy to receive your visa. You can use visa-issuing firms such as Click2visas to secure your visa as easily as 30 minutes in your email inbox.
Do Irish passport holders require a Turkey visa?
There is no requirement for people with an Irish passport to apply for an E-visa to enter Turkey. But if you are a different nationality, you can check requirements in the Click2visas widget.
What’s a Turkish E-visa?
This visa for turkey from Ireland is an authorization document to enter turkey for the visitors.
How long the visa for turkey from Ireland is valid?
This visa for turkey from Ireland is valid for 180 days post entry and allows a maximum stay of 90 days in total for multiple entries.
What are the Times and Costs of Processing?
The visa for turkey from Ireland processing time is 24 hours. The price of a visa for turkey from Ireland will be USD 61.50, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
What is the visa for turkey from Ireland requirements?
- Valid Passport -The visa is one of these conditions. It must be valid for at least six months from the date you wish to join the country.
- A valid email address -This is particularly required for your E-visa. You will obtain your Turkish E-visa via Email so you can better spell it correctly when you fill-up the application form.
- Medical Insurance.
- Means of payment – before the application is submitted, the payment for the visa and the service fee for Click2visas is made.
- Required documentation – Some nationalities need a supporting document, such as a Schengen, US, UK, or Irish visa or residence permit. To see which nationality, please visit our application page and write your nationality.
How does a visa for turkey from Ireland work?
The Turkish government launched a simple online visa system in April 2013, which issues an E-visa instead of the old ‘sticker visa.’ The visa is emailed to the traveler after the information and fees are sent and must be downloaded and printed out. Airport and customs officials in Turkey should be shown the Turkey E-visa and kept safe for the remainder of the visit. The E-visa suggests that you no longer go to nearby embassies or wait at the airport in line to receive a visa.
How long would it take to apply for a visa for Turkey from Ireland?
Just under ten minutes. We’ll take care of the balance, and we will let you know the status of the request by email soon.
How do I apply for a visa for Turkey from Ireland?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a visa for Turkey from Ireland; follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What happens when I apply?
In the timeframe selected, you will receive your Turkey E-visa via email before submitting your submission. No reason for the embassy to deal with it. Next, as you reach Turkey, present a scanned edition of your E-visa along with your passport.
Would I need to register for my children’s E-visa?
Yes. To travel to Turkey, all foreign nationals, including minors, need a visa.
What to apply to my family or friends?
Just ensure you have all the documents needed (you can see in this article above). Fill in their details here if you are applying for just one friend or family member. You can make a new application by going to the home page if you need more than one person to apply. You don’t need to register again for adding another applicant.
If I Transit via Turkey, do I need to get an E-visa?
As long as you are not leaving the transit area, you do not have to obtain a visa.
If I make an error with my submission, what should I do?
- Please contact one of our customer service supporters via online chat as soon as possible to assist you if this is the case.
- Your E-visa for Turkey will be linked to your passport number, but if we have already submitted your document, you will not make any changes, and you will have to register again.
Is it secure to use Click2visas to obtain my Turkey visa?
Many individuals fear that information spills electronically and that their sensitive information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case for our programs, though. We have full protection and anonymity with your personal details, and we spend a lot on the protection of our servers.
I have more unanswered questions, and where will I find more information?
Start chatting for a faster resolution with one of our customer service agents. Alternatively, more information and FAQs can be found on our Click2visas website.
What are the Turkey visas you can apply with Click2Visas?
Apply Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry to Turkey
Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry is mainly for sight-seeing and holidays. Most of these visas do not give the holder the right to work or start engaging in any business activity in the Turkey.
Apply Tourist E-Visa Single Entry to Turkey
Tourist E-Visa Single Entry is a valid traveler permit to enter and stay in a Turkey for a period of time, which predetermined for tourism and Holiday purposes.
Apply Business E-visa Multiple Entry to Turkey
Business E-Visa Multiple Entry is an authorization document for eligible nationals to enter Turkey to involve in Business, Conference, and Investment related activities.
Apply Business E-visa Single Entry to Turkey
Business E-Visa Single Entry is a non-immigrant visa issued for travelers planning to take part in business-related activities in Turkey for a short period of time. Mostly, no paid activities are permitted.