Details about Turkey visa for Indians
If you are plan a trip to Turkey, you should know that the Turkish government unveiled its online visa scheme in 2013, which issues a paperless E-visa for people of more nationalities. This form of visa is also available for Indian passport holders with certain conditions, such as obtaining a valid visa or resident permit granted by the governments of the US/UK/Ireland/Schengen. We invite you to apply for the Turkey E-visa with us if you have a valid tourist visa, residency permit, work permit, or permanent residence in any of these countries. Filling out this online form is all you have to do, and you will be set.
What is Click2visas?
Click2visas is a global organization that offers easy online applications to process your travel visas. We allow travelers to process visas from a device, smartphone, or tablet with speed and ease, security, minimal chance of refusal, and an awesome customer support team that you can chat with at any time.
Why Pick Us?
We really can’t afford to waste time sometimes. By selecting click2visas, you chose to leave behind you the tedious visa process and indulge in a new, routing-free, paperless experience—no more frustrating types of governance, endless visits to the embassies, or ugly surprises. Let our visa specialists manage your visa so that you can concentrate on planning your trip to Turkey.
Do Indian passport holders need a Turkey visa?
Yes, since 2013, all travelers entering Turkey are expected to apply for an Evisa. The process is really quick by filling out our online application form; all you need to think about is planning your journey.
What is the maximum stay allowed for Indian people in Turkey?
The maximum stay allowed for Indians in Turkey is 30 days. Bear in mind that travelers cannot afford to pay or work unpaid. If you want to stay longer, you must apply for a residence permit at your nearest police station.
How long is a Turkey visa for Indians valid for?
This Turkey visa for Indians is valid for 180 days after arrival.
What are the Times and Prices of Processing?
The Turkey visa for Indians processing time is 24 hours. The price of a Turkey visa for Indians will be USD 61.50, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
What is the Turkey visa for Indians Requirements for Indian Passport Holders?
- Valid Passport -The visa is one of these conditions. It must be valid for at least six months from the date you wish to join the country.
- A valid email address -This is particularly required for your E-visa. You will obtain your Turkish E-visa via Email, so you can better spell it correctly when you fill-up the application form.
- Medical Insurance.
- Means of payment – before the application is submitted, the payment for the visa, and the service fee for Click2visas is made.
- Required documentation – Some nationalities need a supporting document, such as a Schengen, US, UK, or Irish visa or residence permit. To see which nationality, please visit our application page and write your nationality.
How difficult is the application of the Turkish Evisa for Indian citizens?
It’s very quick. Click2visas has built a very easy online application that can be accessed via our website. You can obtain an Evisa document online in 10 minutes. Once the information and payment have been submitted, you will obtain your visa by email, and you will need to download it and print it out.
How does Turkey visa for Indians work?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Turkey visa for Indians. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
If I make a mistake entering my passport number on my Turkey visa application, what can I do?
Whether you have made a mistake when submitting the information, please contact our Customer Service Chat as quickly as possible so they can assist you. Relevant – Your Evisa is linked to your passport number. If we have already submitted your application, you will not be able to make any updates, and you will have to apply again.
In less than six months, my passport will expire. May I apply for an online Turkey visa for Indians?
No, your passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from the date of entry. If your passport expires with-in six months of the date of arrival, you will need to renew your passport to acquire this visa.
I want to extend my Turkish stay. What should I do?
If you are in Turkey and want to prolong your stay, you must apply for a residency permit at the local police station. If you remain past your visa, you can be fined, barred from traveling to Turkey in the future, or deported.
What are the conditions for supporting documents’ validity?
- Your documents should still be accurate (check the date) when you reach Turkey. Previously used or unused single-entry visas are approved as long as the date of entry into Turkey is valid.
- That E-visa from other countries is not recognized as a supporting document.
If I am in transit through Turkey, do I need a visa?
- Unless you are leaving the transit lounge at the airport, you’re not supposed to get a transit visa in Turkey.
- You must apply for a Turkish visa if you want to leave the airport.
I have more unanswered questions, and where can I find more information?
If you need more details about Turkey visa for Indians, you can chat with us, and we will be happy to assist you. Moreover, you can get more information on the Click2visas website. Start your adventure today, and worry about what you should take on your trip, and leave the rest to us.