Details about Thailand visa on Arrival
For quite some time now, visas on arrival have been available, particularly if you’re planning to go to Thailand. With these visas, you no longer have to visit an embassy. India is one of the 18 countries whose citizens are eligible for this text, making it easy for them to get it. They can apply for a Thailand E-visa online so that Indian people obtain a pre-registration document, and all they need to do is complete only the second stage of the Thai airport process. If you have any questions, it’s okay, which is why we’ll show you valuable details through this article that you have to consider before applying for this visa.
Is it necessary for Indian citizens to have a visa to enter Thailand?
Indian citizens do not need a visa on their own, but a visa on arrival, which is a unique document that, if you have an Indian passport, allows you to enter the country. The thing is, even though it is a free text, it can be tricky to get it all by yourself. The queues appear to belong, and you will take a great deal of time to collect them.
What are the requirements for Indians to enter Thailand visa on arrival?
Valid Passport: It should not be a challenge to get a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the time it expires. Your passport must remain valid for at At least another 30 days after your departure date.
- Return flight ticket and Airline Confirmation: Upon arrival, the Thailand visa allows you to spend only 15 days per visa within the country. The immigration officer will ask you to bring a confirmed return flight ticket to make sure that you obey this law.
- Proof of accommodation
- Hotel Reservation
- Proof of financial support
- Travel Medical Insurance
What are the costs and how much time does it take to get one?
Your Thailand visa on arrival application will be approved within three days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality and add 19.34 USD for the Visa service fee, and additionally add Click2visas service fee of 15 USD.
If I’m from India, how can I apply for a Thailand visa on Arrival?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Thailand visa on arrival. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
If I’m from India, How many times will I enter Thailand?
You have a single entry while you are heading to Thailand. You’re given more than one entry to the country.
IS Click2visas site is safe to get my Thailand visa on Arrival?
Yes, that’s it. We are relying on a capable team that has issued numerous types of eVisas. We always make sure your details are saved.
I do need to collect some answers to other questions?
If you need more details about Thailand VOA, you can chat with us, and we will be happy to assist you. Moreover, you can get more information on the Click2visas website. Start your adventure today, and worry about what you should take on your trip, and leave the rest to us.