Details for Egypt visa
Egypt is a fascinating destination, and many tourists go there to check out the famous sights like the Kings Valley and the pyramids. There is, of course, much more to this exotic land: temple cities, stunning Islamic architecture, beach resorts, and some of the world’s best diving. People of some countries are visa-free, and some countries are eligible for visas upon arrival, and some countries are eligible for e visa. The e-Visa is a document of authorization that enables tourists to enter Egypt. The truth is that if you apply online for this visa, it’ll be much more comfortable than choosing to obtain it through an Embassy.
What is the cost of obtaining an Egypt Visa?
For a single e-Visa entry, the cost is USD 25.00. This is USD 60.00 for a multiple entry e-Visa. In addition, there is a service fee of USD 10.00 for click 2 visas.
How long is an e-Visa valid for Egypt?
The Egypt e-Visa is valid for 90 days following issuance. That means you have to reach Egypt within 90 days of the issuance. This refers to e-Visas for single entry and multiple entries.
What documents are required for an Egypt Visa?
1) Original passport and old passports, if any
2) Passport with a minimum of two blank pages
3) 2 Copies of your passport’s first and last page
4) Confirmed return air tickets.
5) A visa application form which has been properly completed and signed by the applicant
6) 2 Recent color photographs of a passport taken on a white backdrop with a matte finish
7) Covering letter describing the travel specifics and the traveler
8) Original bank statements reflecting the last six months transactions with a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 per person, duly certified and signed by a bank official
9) Confirmation of hotel reservation specifying the name and hotel number.
10) No Letter of Objection from the New Employer
11) If you are self-employed: you are required to file a company/partnership deed / Article Memorandum (MOA).
How long does it take to process your e-Visa to Egypt?
When the application is complete, the processing time is 6 to 7 working days, and all documents are presented.
How long does it take to process your e-Visa to Egypt?
It is advisable that you create an e-Visa application at least 7 days before departure.
Do I need an e-Visa if I’m going through Egypt for transit?
You won’t need one if your travel time/layover is less than 48 hours (you have to display your ticket to fly onward). You may be able to leave the airport, but you’ll need to hand over your passport. As many give short-duration tours to their passengers with transit times/layovers between 6 and 48 hours, you will need to ask your airline.
You can leave the transit area, but not the airport if your transit time is less than 6 hours.
The above details DO NOT apply to nationals of Iran, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine, and the Philippines (who still need a transit visa), who must stay in the transit area at all times?
What are the requirements for e-Visa printing?
The e-Visa should be printed on a sheet of white paper in a blank letter format. Do not consider double-sided or reduced printing.
What countries are eligible to obtain an e-Visa from Egypt?
Citizens qualified for an e-Visa from the following countries:
All members of the European Union (including the United Kingdom), Albania, Australia, Canada, Macedonia, Iceland, Japan, South Korea, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City, and the United States.
I’m traveling with kids. Do I have to make an account to apply for them?
You don’t. No. In accordance with their own application, parents may apply for their children.
What is the difference between single entry and e-Visas for multiple entries?
Single entry enables you only to reach Egypt once, for a limited period of 90 days after issuance.
Multiple entries provide you with 2 entries within a visa validity period of 90 days after issuance, with no more than 30 days per entry for each stay.
For example, after 15 days, you can enter Egypt and leave, come back and stay for another 20 days, etc. As long as each stay does not exceed 30 days per entry, all entries occur within 90 days after issuance.
What are the steps to apply for an Egypt visa from click 2 visas?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, we will review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What are the vaccination requirements to travel to Egypt?
Vaccination against Yellow Fever is required when traveling from a country with a risk of transmission of yellow fever.
How many E-VISA categories for Egypt are there?
If you plan to fly to Egypt, you should know that only one form of e-Visa is made for tourism purposes only, the Egypt e-Visa.
If I have more doubts or unresolved questions, where can I find more info about the Egypt visa?
If you need more details about the Egypt visa, you can contact us, and we will be happy to assist you. Moreover, you can get more info here. Start your adventure today and worry about what you should take on your trip and leave the rest to us.