Do I Need an ETA for Canada if I Travel by Land
According to Canada’s visa program, if they wish to enter Canada for short-term stays, some nationalities are excluded from obtaining a visa. However, if they fly by air, all of these nationalities, except US residents, are expected to have a Canada ETA before departure. Consequently, a Canada ETA is not mandatory if you are travelling by land and entering Canada via the US border or by sea. Definitely, you have this question on your mind. Do I need a Canada ETA if I travel by land? Then there is no need for an ETA if you travel by land.
Do I have to obtain an ETA visa if I want to visit Canada?
If you expect to arrive by land, then there is no need for an ETA. If you are going to arrive by air, however, then you’ll need an ETA. You may check click2visas for the specifications and more information. At the same time, we will help you acquire a Canada ETA in as little as 30 minutes if you plan to fly to Canada by air.
What is Canada’s ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)?
For visa-exempt nationals who arrive in Canada by air, an ETA is a new entry requirement. As of March 15, 2016, nationals of visa-exempt countries flying/transiting Canada will require ETA. US residents and travelers with a valid visa provided by the Canadian Embassy are exceptions.
What is the staying period in Canada for the visitors if they have this ETA?
This ETA allows its holders to stay for a maximum of 180 days per admission with multiple entries to the country.
What are the various documents that are important to apply for this visa?
We suggest that you put together all the relevant documentation you are expected to have prior to applying. This is a shortlist, and you probably already have everything you need.
- Legal passport/Travel document – all visitors must have a valid passport, which, as such, will remain stable over a period of six months from the date of their arrival in Canada. Also, note that an expired passport also means an ETA that has expired.
- Email address – you will receive the ETA by email, as the application process is completely online. That’s why you need an account you’ve got access to.
- Means of Payment – You must have an online means of payment for the same purpose as above. Click2visas approve several approaches. A credit or a debit card may be used, but PayPal is also accepted.
What is the validity span of this Canada ETA?
It is valid for five years after it has been issued or until the expiration of the passport.
What are the ETA approval time and its cost?
It takes three days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality.
How does this ETA visa function basically?
- A new entry requirement is known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) was implemented by the Canadian Government in March 2015. This latest ETA has become an obligation for all residents of visa-exempt countries traveling by air to Canada.
- An ETA is linked to a traveler’s passport electronically. It is valid for a period of up to five years or until the passport, whichever comes first, expires.
- You can journey to Canada that much as you want for short visits (up to six months at such a time) with a legal ETA. Details entered will be sent electronically to the Canada Department of Immigration, and your Canada ETA will be sent via email online.
How am I able to apply for this Canada ETA visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Canada ETA. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
How beneficial to use Click2visa to get my Canada ETA?
We are a skilled team that provides official e-Visas, so using our services is totally secure. Many individuals feel that online data is often dangerous and that their personal details can easily get into the wrong hands. But you’re far away from that with our services. For all of your personal details, we have full security.
There are some queries that went unresolved. Where to catch those details?
If you need more details about Canada ETA, you can contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat, and we will be happy to assist you.