Guidelines for Brazil visa photo requirements
The Online Visa application from Brazil requires you to upload a photo when you fill out the online form. Visa picture is one of the most essential aspects when applying for a visa. The embassy official must positively check the picture if it meets official requirements. This should be printed in color, on high-quality photographic paper, unless the online visa application is necessary. The Brazil visa photo standards are strictly applied, and applications that do not meet the criteria of the Brazilian Government are refused every day. Remember that Brazil is quite stringent for photo requirements, so double check before you approve the photo yourself. It’s essential to know about Brazil’s visa photo requirements.
What are the specifications for the Brazil visa photo?
- Size: 2×2 inches.
- Colored Photographs only. No filters or black and white.
- Head size and position: The head of the entire photo should be between 1-1 3/8 inches. Eyes will be focussed.
- No older than six months.
- Background: White only. No colors and no prints.
- Smile: The neutral expression only.
- Eyes: Open and staring straight at the camera.
- Glasses are not allowed.
- Headgear: Religious purposes only.
- Attire, clothing, dress code: Clothing cannot match the background.
- Beard: Optional.
What are the additional Brazil visa photo requirements?
There are no specifications or restrictions on clothing type, but avoid wearing a background matching top. Uniforms such as law enforcement or the military are often not promoted for reasons of security.
- Glasses may be worn, provided the lenses are not dark or reflect light. You need the frames to be thin enough to see your eyes clearly. Don’t wear these if in doubt.
- No smile. A clean, relaxed face will do fine with a closed mouth.
- All prints must be printed on photo paper that is glossy and of high quality.
- Matte paper isn’t required.
- Assure that the image is clearly focused, not torn, scratched, or in any way altered digitally.
- Don’t turn his head. Look straight in with the eyes squared off at the frame.
What are the Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Brazil visa photo requirements?
If you intend to travel with a family, it is necessary to remember that any member of your household who wants to leave Brazil should have a passport and a visa of their own. This also means a photograph of every person, including spouse and children. Young people may be a little tricky to photograph, but they need to do it properly. In addition to the rules, here are a few more pieces of data to help.
- A photograph of an infant lying on a plain white cloth or sheet.
- There can be no parent, hands, toys, or any other item on the photo.
- Using a car seat if you choose to have the child seated and drape the sheet over the seat as not to be seen in the picture.
- The face of the child needs to look at the camera, not smile, and have both eyes open.
What are the things that should avoid for the visa photo?
- Twisted body
- Face covered
- Teeth/open mouth smile
- Hair blowing in the wind
- Neck obscured
- Harsh Light
- Hair blending with the background
- Low resolution
What about the price and cost of photography?
That can be the equivalent between a few cents or a few dollars depending on when and how you get your photographs taken. Until technologies made most items readily available and these newer advances were embraced by government departments, it took time and work to get a snap. There’s no reason to trudge through town today to check out a professional photographer. It is simply done online.
If I have more doubts or unresolved questions, where can I find more info about Brazil visa photo requirements?
If you need more details about Brazil visa photo requirements, you can contact us, and we will be happy to assist you. Moreover, you can get more info here.