Brief about Malaysia visa Fees for Indian citizens
Are you planning to go to Malaysia for a trip? You may be eligible for an eNTRI from Malaysia. It is a document that only Chinese and Indian people can apply for when they visit a total of no more than 15 days in Malaysia. You can access the paper electronically, and Click2visas can assist you in obtaining Malaysia ENTRI. Only bear in mind that Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR nationals are not eligible to obtain this visa type; only Chinese Main Land Citizens are eligible. To learn more important tips about Malaysian eNTRI, keep reading this post.
What is the Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Electronic Travel Registration & Details (eNTRI) is a visa waiver service that encourages Indian and Chinese national tourism. Most travelers use the eNTRI as a visa as you must apply in advance, and you must reach Malaysia once you register. As evidence of identification, an eNTRI Notice must be given when you arrive in Malaysia. This paper will be sent to your email id in PDF format.
Do I need a visit to Malaysia? Do I need a Malaysia visa for Indian to enter?
Not all nationalities, only Chinese and Indian nationals can currently apply for a Malaysia eNTRI.
How long can visitors stay with an eNTRI Malaysia?
Visitors with the Malaysian ENTRI will be allowed to remain in the country for a maximum of 15 days in total.
What are the processing times and Malaysia visa fees for Indians?
Malaysia tourist visa fee for Indian citizens costs 80 USD, and eNTRI visa cost is USD 56.5, and your application will be processed within 2 days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of any particular nationality. We additionally add USD 10 for the service fee.
What the documentation needed to apply for a Malaysia e visa for Indian citizens?
Applicants need to have the following documents to apply for the Malaysia visa for Indian citizens application form:
- Evidence of residence (if applicable)
- Scanning Passport Personal Information
- Confirmation of the airline or Ticket Return (if applicable)
- Evidence of accommodation: Must balance the date of arrival and departure from the country. This is a condition for a travel permit to be issued by the government.
- Letter of Cover (if applicable)
- Previous Visa for Malaysia (if applicable)
- Photo of the applicant.
How long is the Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indian valid for?
The eNTRI visa Malaysia shall be valid for 90 days after it has been published.
How do eNTRI Malaysia for Indian work?
Malaysia ENTRI is released electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Malaysia. We enter the details of the claimant into the Malaysian evisa system, and after verifying it, we are informed of the outcome of the Malaysian ENTRI application.
How long does it take for an eNTRI Malaysia visa to apply?
You will require less than 10 minutes to complete the Malaysia ENTRI application form. We will take care the rest and update you via email shortly afterward on the application’s status.
What is the eNTRI Malaysia visa status after I have applied for it?
You can get the Malaysia ENTRI by email after the application process is completed. No reason to go embassy to get the eNTRI. We’re doing that for you online so that you don’t have to waste precious time. Next, once you reach Malaysia, present a printed version of your Malaysia ENTRI along with your passport.
How many times with an ENTRI can I reach Malaysia?
Travelers with a Malaysia eNTRI can enter Malaysia once. In other words, Malaysia eNTRI provides Single entry only.
Do I need to get Malaysia eNTRI for my children too?
Yeah. Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Malaysia, including minors, need a visa or eNTRI from the Malaysian government.
What are the general terms and conditions of the Malaysian entry?
- The ENTRI is available in India for Indians and Indians resident abroad other than in Singapore.
- The ENTRI is released as Single Entry, with a period of stay of 15 days per entry. The ENTRI is released with a validity date of 3 months.
- Travelers must register for Electronic Travel Registration & Details (ENTRI) and pay through Click2visas.
- The holders of eNTRI would not prolong the stay/issuance of other immigration passes during their stay in Malaysia.
- Malaysia is reached by the holders of eNTRI (resident in India) either by direct flight from India or by air/land only via Thailand, Brunei, and Singapore. They are required to depart Malaysia either by direct flight to India or by air via Singapore, Thailand, and Brunei, or by flight to any country.
- The holders of eNTRI may enter/leave Malaysia from/to any country, except Singapore, where they reside abroad. Expatriates must-have information on their jobs, types of expatriates (Professional / Industry / Technical), and information on the long-term pass.
- The holders of eNTRI must have tickets validated before flying to Malaysia.
- Holders of ENTRI are subject to a cooling-off period of 45 days before they can resume Visa Waiver Service enrolment.
- Malaysia ENTRI visa fee details:
- USD21.5 is the visa cost for Malaysia.
- USD 35 – Service fee collected by the Malaysian Government.
- Kindly ensure that all information is entered correctly while filling the Malaysia eNTRI application form. Any conflict in the given information could result in Malaysia being refused entry.
- Please comply with the photo/document upload conditions and specifications.
- The ENTRI holders shall, upon arriving in Malaysia, need to show the following documents at the Entry/Exit Points:
a) Note ENTRI (printed or digital)
b) Pass for boarding
c) Confirmed entry tickets in and out of Malaysia
d) Adequate spending (Cash/Credit Cards/Debit Cards)
e) Full Malaysian travel path
f) Proof of Malaysian lodging/residency
g) Long-term national passage g) (expatriate only)
- Ports of entry/exit by air: Malaysian immigration department of all approved Malaysia air entry/exit points.
- Ports of entry/exit by land:
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Johor Bharu Railway Station
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Checkpoint of Bukit Kayu Hitam, Kedah
- Sungai Tujoh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
What are the relevant options for obtaining a Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indian?
- You will apply for a Malaysia visa just one month before your departure date.
- There are two forms to secure a Malaysian visa for Indian nationals, either online via an ENTRI or an e-Visa, or by sending documents to a visa application center in India. Many of these permits have varying approval requirements.
- The best way to get a Malaysia visa is to apply online with minimal paperwork and fast processing time. Application for a visa offline requires a long procedure and hard copy paperwork.
- There are three forms of Malaysian Indian visas while applying as a visitor, 15 days of single-entry ENTRI Visa, 30 days of single/multiple entry e-Visa, and 30 days of multiple entry Visa. ENTRI & e-Visas are granted for a maximum of 3 months; for a time of up to 1 year, a sticker visa is issued.
- Online visas are valid for tourism purposes only (ENTRI, e-Visa). If you aim to visit Malaysia other than tourism, i.e., job, research, etc., you must apply for a sticker visa.
- The visa sticker application is an offline system in which all physical documentation must be forwarded to the Embassy. On each visit, one might stay for up to 30 days.
- It is also possible, but only in such cases, to get a visa upon arrival. Please notice that VOA from Malaysia is only valid if you travel from either Thailand or Singapore. You need a valid visa for any of these countries, and you need to view confirmed return tickets to India.
- Easy document requirements, such as your valid passport, visa form, photos, confirmed return flight tickets, and proof of accommodation, are included in the online visa application. You are expected to send a cover letter from the Indian company for the business visa application and an invitation letter from the host company.
- In 3 working days, the e-Visa and eNTRI are approved, while the sticker visa request processing takes 7 to 10 days.
- You will obtain an e-Visa or eNTRI visa via email upon effective acceptance of your Malaysia visa application. You must take a copy of the visa acceptance letter and wear it at all times on your journey.
Does my Malaysia Visa guarantee that I will enter Malaysia?
No, Malaysia Visa does not ensure that you have the right to enter Malaysia. Upon arrival in Malaysia, your papers will be reviewed by a Malaysian Immigration Officer who can decide whether or not you are qualified under Malaysian law for some reason.
What are the prerequisites for visiting Malaysia?
- Provide a valid passport and a valid Malaysian Visa;
- To be in good health;
- Strong moral character.
- Be ready to tell the immigration officer that you have your family, land, savings, etc. that will act as an opportunity to return to your home country;
- Be willing to persuade the immigration officer that you will leave the country before your Malaysian visa expires;
- Have enough money to support yourself in Malaysia, and the number depends on how long you stay in Malaysia and whether you stay with your family, friends, or other paying lodging.
What do you have to do when you arrive in Malaysia?
- Hold your declaration form on hand (supplied to you on the flight);
- If the immigration officer requests to produce some paper, hold all travel documentation (passport, valid Malaysia visa, return ticket, hotel bookings, etc.) ready;
- Ensure that you sit with the flight attendant who is in charge of your welfare if you are an unaccompanied minor. Besides, we must note the individual who picks you up at the airport. If you have any questions, you must tell the airline staff immediately.
Do I need to get a travel/health insurance policy for e visa Malaysia for Indian?
Buying a health/travel policy to protect yourself in Malaysia is highly recommended, as medical care in Malaysia can be very costly. As it is an absolute must for foreign travel in unforeseen incidents such as medical emergencies, luggage delay or failure, etc.,
What is the immigration procedure when I reach Malaysia using the Malaysia eVISA/ENTRI note?
The procedure is as straight forward as any other validation of a visa. We recommend that you have a copy of your Malaysia visa attached to your passport. You will be asked to display the following documents at the immigration counter. You will be able to access Malaysia after a review of your documents below.
- Boarding cards
- Enough funds to cover expenses during your stay in Malaysia (Cash/Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards).
- Returned flight tickets confirmed.
- Evidence of housing
- You are approved to enter Malaysia until all is good.
How do you apply for a visa for Malaysia for Indian?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Malaysia visa for Indian passport holders. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document at this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.