Important Key Facts about US Visa Application
Are you living in the UK? Do you like to travel to the USA? Many aspects motivate a person to travel. A trip can be a carefully pre-planned trip or can be spontaneous. Either way, travel has the power to bring a new perspective with a sense of freshness into a person’s life.
In many cases, travel feels like a person’s daily routine has become old and unimaginable. Traveling allows a person to experience the change in the atmosphere, which often updates their thinking.
Of course, traveling from a rural city to a big city will change a person’s vision and refresh their spirits. With a packed suitcase, passport, travel medical insurance, and an air ticket, a person can start on a travel adventure.
Well, there is one more very important document you will need to travel abroad. Yes, it is the Visa. It is the main travel document to stroll around the world.
Do you realize that you don’t have a visa? No worries, Click2Visas will provide an ESTA visa. Currently, Click2Visas does not offer a Non – Immigrant Visa. We will be adding this service soon; check with us for more updates on Non – Immigrant Visa, but lots of information are available on this blog.
US Visa application Categories are Immigrant Visa and Non – Immigrant Visa, and ESTA.
What is B1 and B2 visa?
Generally, a foreign person wishing to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are for temporary business (Visa type B-1), travel (Visa type B-2), or both purposes (B-1 / B-2).
Overview of DS – 160 Form:
- Submitting your DS – 160 Form online applications electronically is only the first step in the US visa application process.
- Once you have submitted your online DS – 160 form electronically, you will need to contact the embassy or consulate to confirm that you will be interviewed by an embassy official and would like to apply to schedule an interview.
- If the embassy or consulate you are applying for tells you that you must have a visa interview, the visa application process will not be completed until you appear for an interview with an embassy official.
What documents should I have when I complete the DS-160?
- Travel Itinerary
- Proof of last five-year visit: If you have traveled to the United States before. You can also ask about your international travel history for the past five years.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae: You may be required to provide information about your current and past education and work history.
- Other Information: Depending on the purpose of the trip, some applicants may be asked to provide additional information upon completion of DS-160.
Some applicants will need to have additional requirements and documents when completing the DS – 160:
- Students and Exchange Observers (F, J, and M): You will be asked to provide your SEVIS ID printed on your I-20 or DS-2019, so you should have this form with you when completing your DS-160. You would also be asked to provide the address of the school/program you wish to attend. This information should also be on your I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Petition-based temporary workers (H-1B, H-2, H-3, CW1, L, O, P, R, and E2C): You must have a copy of your I-129 with you when you complete your DS-160.
- Other Temporary Workers: When completing your DS -160, you will be asked for information about your employer, including the employer’s address.
- The US visa application fee is 160 USD, if you have to pay before your interview, pay the non-refundable visa application fee. If your visa is approved and applies to your nationality, you will also have to pay a visa fee.
What is the difference b/w a Visa and ESTA?
An approved travel authorization is not a visa. It doesn’t meet the legal or regulatory requirements for serving in lieu of a United States visa when a visa is required under United States law. Holders of a valid visa can still travel to the United States for the purpose for which that visa was issued.
If your ESTA application for accreditation is rejected, you will need to apply for a B-1 business visa or B-2 tourist visa (this may take a few months and may be issued).
What is ESTA?
The (ESTA -Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is a web-based system used to determine the right visitors to the United States.
ESTA is an authorization to enter the United States. The final decision to authorize entry is with customs and border security officials at the point of entry.
Who should apply for a US visa or ESTA?
- A citizen / eligible national of a (VWP) Visa Waiver Program country.
- If you are presently not in possession of a visitor’s visa.
- Your trip is for 90 days or fewer.
- Trip to the US for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person / a group of applications for two or more persons.
- Any person, including infants and children (no regular applications).
- The electronic system for travel authorization only applies to those arriving in the United States by air or boat.
- The electronic system for travel authorization also applies to travelers traveling through the United States.
What do I need to apply for an ESTA?
- Valid Passport.
- Applicant’s mail address.
- Home address and phone number.
- Emergency contact: Phone and email.
- Payment methods: The fee for a US visa application is 14.00 USD. Valid payment methods include MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover (Diners Club or JCB only), and PayPal.
It is very simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- Next, review and confirm the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document at this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the ESTA is approved, Click2Visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
- Our site is safe and reliable.
- User Friendly
- Our service fee is much cheaper than other visa agencies.
- Trustworthy relationship.
- The quickest and fastest process.
- They use secure payment, making sure that your card data are protected.
- If you have any more doubts, do not worry, we are here to help you at any time (24/7) via mail, chats, and phone.
- The information is updated day today.
Click2Visas will always wait to serves you. Rush Up! Get an ESTA and “Enjoy your valuable trip”.