Easy ways to get a Turkish Visa Online
Are you in London? Do you plan to visit Turkey? You can get a Turkish visa online easily with Click2Visas. Within 24 hours, you will receive a Turkey visa. So, Hurry Up!
Turkey is a colorful and vibrant country in the Middle East. It is an interesting holiday destination. With so many places to visit, many cities like Ankara, Istanbul, and Cappadocia can experience the ancient influence of the Greek, Roman, Ottoman, and Persian, and Byzantine periods.
Along with the history, the culture of this place can also be enjoyed in its mosques and other monuments.
Istanbul Archaeological Museum, Galata Tower, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Chora Church, Grand Baazar, Bosphorus Cruise, Topkapi Palace, Taksim Square, Goreme Open Air Museum, Hagia Sophia, Kaymakli Underground City, Ihlara Valley, Devrent Valley, Pasabag (Monks Valley), Red Rose Valley, Pasabag (Monks Valley), Uchisar Castle, Town Of Avanos, Soganli Valley, Love Valley.
These are a few of the beautiful places. So let’s go!
How to fill in e visa for Turkey:
- E-visa applications can be generated on the Government site for an individual, for a family (minimum two and maximum ten people), or a group (minimum ten and maximum 300 people).
- E-visa is valid for Business and Tourist purposes only.
- You can verify that you are eligible for the E-visa by clicking on “Home> Apply” and select the section of your country/travel document. Every traveler must obtain a separate E-visa, including infants and children (even if the children/children are included in the parent’s passport).
- According to Article 7.1b of Law No. 6458 of the Foreigners and International Security Act No. 6458, foreigners wishing to enter Turkey must carry a replacement passport or travel document at least 60 days after the expiration date of their visa, E-visa, visa exemption, or Residence Permit.
- Depending on your nationality, you may have additional requirements.
- You will be notified of their requirements after selecting your travel document and travel dates.
- To start with the process, click on “Main Page> Apply” and select your country.
- You can only pay with MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay Credit / Debit Card. The card does not need to be in your name. Please make sure your card has a “3D Secure System” and is open to international transactions.
- After you receive the “Email Address Verification Message” within one hour, you must click the “Approve” button and proceed with the payment within (Forty-Eight) 48 hours. Otherwise, your application will expire, the system will not accept the fee, and you will need to create a new application.
- If you encounter any transactions that have been suspended or failed during the application process, please report to the e-Visa Support Desk (Home Page> Contact Us> Contact Form). Please do not create a new app or pay a new fee if not instructed. The Ministry will not be liable for additional payments.
- The E-visa fee can only be made in USD. You don’t have to have a USD account. The equivalent cash in your local currency will be deducted from your account.
- After you pay, you will be emailed a link to download your email visa. Passport control officers at the Entry port can verify your E-visa at their system. However, you are advised to keep your E-visa as a soft copy (on tablet PC, smartphone, etc.) or as a hard copy if there is some technical error.
- The validity period of your E-visa is different from the period of stay. You can enter Turkey at any time within the validity period. If you want to enter Turkey later than the date specified in your E-visa, please note that you will need to create a new application.
- Once the E-visa is activated, no information about it can be changed. The information in your E-visa should be the same as the information in your travel document. Otherwise, your E-visa will not be valid, and you will not be able to get a refund.
Information to Know:
- Select your country / region of travel documentation.
- If you have dual nationality, kindly carry the passport registered with the e-visa application.
- The Passport is the only acknowledged travel document. Other travel-oriented documents will not be accepted.
- Scanned passport bio page showing applicant photograph and details.
- Valid medical insurance covering your full stay period in Turkey.
Click2Visas Procedures for Turkish visa:
The traditional Procedures are very long and lead to a big confusion. Lots of questions might pop up in your mind on how to get a Turkish visa online easily. No Worries! Click2Visas will assist you.
In Click2Visas, the Procedure is very simple and safe. Please follow the steps below carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document at this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the E-Visa is approved, Click2Visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Click2Visas has excellent 24/7 customer support. Our guidance is available for you all the time till you receive your visa successfully. If you have any more queries regarding the Turkey visa process, you can chat, mail, and call us anytime. Our customer support executive will help you on time without any delay.
“Get a Turkish visa quickly and enjoy your Trip.”