The most essential documents for an Indian Visa
India is unquestionably a welcoming nation that treats tourists with reverence and affection. There is so much to discover in this land of complex cultures, deep-rooted values, and uncountable faiths, many of which are linked to unique historical tales.
Indian Tourism offers an excellently rich heritage and delectable cuisines from various parts of the country.
Apply for an India visa UK via Click2visas right now! To get a clear idea of the required documents, please have a quick go through this blog.
Essential India visa requirements UK for Tourism:
- One latest passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of applicant passport page with personal details
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an India visa UK?
- The India visa UK for tourism is a multiple entry visa.
- The India Tourist E-Visa permits the traveler to visit India only for tourism purposes.
- India Tourist E-Visa validity is one year from the visa issue date.
- Eligible citizens can start a journey to India from the UK for tourism with 180 consecutive days per visit.
What must the applicant’s travel document/passport meet to apply for an India visa UK?
The applicant’s travel document/passport must have a minimum of six months validity. Passengers are not allowed endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s travel document. Each applicant must have a separate Passport.
Travelers cannot travel to India if the travelers hold a Laissez-passer/international or Official travel document/Diplomatic passport.
Note the Photo requirements of the traveler from the UK for an India visa application?
The table below specifies India visa requirements UK on photo for the Indian visa.
|1||The photograph format must be in JPEG.|
|2||The applicant photograph size is a maximum of 10 MB and a minimum of 10 KB.|
|3||The applicant photograph should keep on without any borders.|
|4||The photo background must be white background or plain light-colored.|
|5||Photo must present front view, full face, eyes open, and without goggles or spectacles.|
|6||Center head within frame & showing full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.|
Is the traveler required to be certified with a vaccine of Yellow Fever to enter India for Tourist purposes?
All the passengers entering India from any yellow fever endemic nation must possess a valid yellow fever document of vaccination.
What are the additional documents that I must carry based on my nationality?
The UK nationalities must carry the following additional proofs/documents for an India visa:
- Proof of sufficient funds for tourism in India from the UK. Any of the following proofs/documents:
- Pay slips.
- Audited accounts taxation documents.
- 3 months applicant bank statements/credit card limit).
- The applicant must hold a two-way flight ticket.
- Birth Certificate (optional).
Should I present my passport?
The traveler doesn’t need to submit a travel document/passport at the India visa application center to get the visa for India tourism. Upload the copy of the passenger’s passport/travel document on the click2visas.com site to receive an India visa.
What documents will I require after arriving at Indian Airport?
- Carry all the required proofs/documents according to India tourist E-Visa requirements.
- Continue to track and re-confirm that your India visa status looks as ‘APPROVED’ on this site before the commencement of your travel.
- Travelers can track the Indian tourist visa application condition of their Indian online application by clicking on Visa Status.
How will I receive my India visa after approval?
Once the Indian government confirms your visa application for tourism in India, the e-visa with “Approved” status will be sent to your given valid email address.
Do minors/children need additional documents to apply for an India visa?
No additional documents are required for children/minors. But it is advisable to bring a photocopy of the kid’s birth certificate. It must have the nationality of the father and mother, full names, and birth date. Translate the minor’s birth certificate into English.
I am applying India visa for me and my kid (minor). Should I apply for a separate India visa for my kids?
- Yes, each traveler must hold an individual passport.
- Ensure that your kid’s passport/travel document is valid after six months from the date of entry in India.
Should I provide a PCR test certificate of Covid-19 for my India visa application process?
There is no need for a (COVID‑19) test proof from the UK while applying for your India visa. You must hold the (COVID‑19) vaccination certificate tested for no excess than 72 hours.
I have a lot of doubts/queries. Where can I detect more details about India visa UK?
For an immediate, prompt solution, start chatting with our customer service supporters via chat box. We are ready to solve & clear your doubts/queries any time around the clock.