Essential requirement checklist for E-Visa India
Companies are gradually choosing India for business meetings, and foreign organizations are selecting cities for conventions. Are you planning on a Business trip to India? Make this trip a leisure one too.
Apply your Business E Visa India with Click2Visas, and we assist with all your travel needs. You no more have to bother about what documents you need to carry.
Continue reading to know about the mandatory documents for a Business E-visa to India.
E Visa India requirements:
The E Visa India for business purposes can be used as a multiple entry visa.
Can you predict the validity period? One year of validity period! Isn’t that Amazing? But keep in mind, if you apply for a Business E Visa India, you will only have to use it for business purposes.
Eligible nationalities can be going to India for business and stay up to 180 days consecutively.
Three essential documents to get an E Visa India:
- The applicant’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of passport pages, including applicant personal information.
- Two-way plane tickets.
What are the additional documents you will need to register for an E Visa India for a child/minor?
No. But it is recommended to carry a copy of the kid’s birth certificate presenting both Mother and father’s date of birth, full names, and nationality. Make sure you translate the birth certificate into English.
Yellow fever is a severe disease that requires attention. Travelers arriving in India within six days of departure from any yellow fever endemic nation must hold a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate. Otherwise, travelers should be quarantined for six days upon arrival in the UK.
Invitation letter for an E Visa India:
To apply for an India Business E- Visa, the traveler needs a business card or invitation letter. If the applicant travels for academic-related purpose, the applicant needs an Invitation letter from the host institute/school to the foreign faculty.
If the applicant travel for non-academic related, need a business card (Card should be in the English language. Minimum card size is 10 KB; maximum card size is 300 KB).
Passport criterion to apply for an E Visa India:
- At a minimum of six (6) months validity from the date of entry in India.
- Require two empty/blank pages in passport.
- Should not be an international/Laissez-passer travel document or Diplomatic/Official travel document holder.
- Not permitted for passengers endorsed on Spouse’s/Parent’s passport.
Individual travel document/passport for minor/children:
- Each applicant must have an individual passport/travel document.
- Ensure that your kid’s/minor’s passport is valid at a minimum for the next 06 months from the date of reach in India.
Passport submission details:
To get the E Visa India for business purposes, the passenger must not present a passport/travel document at the visa application center. Upload the travel document/passport copy on the click2Visas site to occur an E Visa India.
Photo requirements for an India E Visa application:
For a perfect E Visa India photo, have a look below:
The Table below describes India E-visa photo requirements application.
|1||The photograph format must be in JPEG.|
|2||The applicant photograph size is a maximum of 10 MB and a minimum of 10 KB.|
|3||The applicant photograph should keep on without any borders.|
|4||The photo background must be white background or plain light-colored.|
|5||Photo must present front view, full face, eyes open, and without goggles or spectacles.|
|6||Center head within frame & showing full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.|
Documents you will require on arrival at Indian Airport.
Of course, you do have to hold additional documents with you even after enter. They are:
- Get all the required documents according to the business India E-visa requirements.
- The passenger should always hold a copy of a business India E-visa along with him/her on the travel.
- Track and re-assure that your business Indian visa status is shown as ‘APPROVED’ on this site before the beginning of your travel.
- Passengers can track the E-visa India status of their online application for India by clicking on Visa Status.
COVID – 19 Certificates:
If you’re going for the first time behind the COVID – 19 lockdown, this is for you; kindly note the details to avoid further trouble.
There is no requirement for test proof of COVID – 19 diseases while applying for your business E Visa India. You must bring the COVID – 19 vaccination certificate/document tested for no excess than 72 hours.
How will I get my E Visa India after approval?
Once the Indian government accepts your business visa application, the Indian E-visa with “Approved” status will be mailed to your given email address.
I have some other doubts/queries. Where can I detect more information about an E Visa India?
If you need a quick and transparent solution, start chatting with our customer service agents through the chat box. We are ready to assist you and solve your doubts and queries any time around the clock.