Latest Business Turkey visa requirements from the UK
Turkey is one of the lovely places to develop your business because it has one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. The country draws foreign investors worldwide due to its booming economy, the hardworking business community, and young population. With a good marketing strategy, you can launch a good business. So what are you waiting for? Apply Turkey visa for Business Single Entry or Business Multiple Entry E-visa right now! Then, check out the documents required for the travel below.
Essential Business visa requirements for Turkey
- A photo scanned color copy of your passport’s first and last pages. Your passport/Travel document covers the period that you will be staying in Turkey. That travel document has at least three blank pages.
- Color scan of your photograph with a white background.
- A confirmed return Air ticket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Turkey visa?
- The Turkey visa can be either a single or multiple-entry visa.
- Validity: 180 days from the issue date.
- The Turkey Business E-visa permits the passenger to visit Turkey only for business.
- Eligible citizens can travel to Turkey for Business and stay up to 30 consecutively.
What are the additional documents based on my Citizenship?
All Turkey E-visa eligible citizens must carry the following additional documents for a Turkey visa:
- Invoice or Proof of hotel booking in Turkey.
- Proof for sufficient bank balance statement to cover the stay (at least US $50 per day).
- Copy of Valid Residence Permit or Valid Visa from One of the Schengen Countries. Ireland, or USA or UK.
- Original Valid Medical Insurance.
What must my travel document meet to apply for a Turkey visa?
The applicant/travelers Passport must have a minimum of six (6) months validity. You are not eligible if you hold a Laissez-passer/Diplomatic passport/Official Passport or / international Passport holder. Not eligible for travelers endorsed on Parent’s travel document/Spouse’s travel document. Each traveler should have a separate Passport.
Below are the Photo requirements for a Turkey visa application
The table below specifies visa requirements for turkey on photo for the Turkey visa.
|JPEG: Format||Photo size: 60 mm in height and 50 mm in width|
|The photo should be a recent one, not more than 3 months old.||Photo should present front view, Full face, eyes open, & without spectacles.|
|The photo should not have any staple marks.||The backdrop should be solid, white, Or light-colored.|
Do I need a no-objection letter from the Employer for Turkey Visa?
No. It is unnecessary to carry a No Objection Letter from the employer to apply for a Business Turkey Visa.
Should I submit my Passport?
The applicant need not submit a Travel document at the visa application center to get the Turkey Business E-visa. Upload the copy of the Passport/Travel document on the Click2Visas.com website to get Turkey e-visa
What documents will I require after arriving at Turkey Airport?
- Applicant should always carry a photocopy of E-visa along with him/her on the Journey.
- Carry all the necessary documents according to visa requirements for turkey.
- Please track and re-confirm that your Turkey Visa status is shown as ‘GRANTED’ on this website before the commencement of your trip.
- Applicants can track the Turkey Visa status of their application online by clicking on Visa Status.
How will I get my Turkey Visa after approval?
Once the Turkey government provides approval to your Turkey visa application, the e-visa with “Granted” status will be sent to your given or registered email address.
Is an Invitation Letter mandatory for a Turkey Visa?
To apply for an E-Business Turkey visa, the applicant/traveler does not require an invitation letter from any company/organization. However, you might require documentation to attend short-term courses. Therefore, a copy of a letter from the concerned organization/company, institute, hospital, etc., on its letterhead is mandatory. Or, if you are to initiate voluntary work of short duration, get a copy of a letter from the organization concerned on its letterhead.
Do minors need additional documents to apply for a Turkey visa?
No. But it is advisable to bring a photocopy of the minor’s birth certificate showing parents or guardians’ full name, date of birth, and nationality. Then, translate your birth certificate into English.
I am applying E-Visa for me and my children (minor). Should I apply for a separate e-Visa for my minors?
Yes, each person must have a separate passport. Ensure that your children’s Passport/Travel document is valid for the next 06 (six) months from the arrival date in Turkey.
Should I provide a Covid-19 (Coronavirus)PCR test certificate for my Turkey visa application to process?
Passengers traveling to Turkey from the UK are required to present a negative Covid-19 PCR test result must be taken within 72 hours and to complete & present the online ‘Turkey Entrance Form’ before travel. Children under age 6 are exempt from these conditions.
I have a lot of questions based on my Turkey visa. Where can I find more data about Turkey’s E Visa?
For a quick and prompt solution, start chatting with our customer service experts online. We are ready to clear your doubts & queries any time around the clock.