Do you want to know the exact American visa cost?
America is the perfect dream place to visit ancient museums, waterfalls, beaches, and natural beauty. However, if you have a pre-set idea to explore the country for its varied cuisine and much more, you can truly be close to it.
Plan a vacation to the United States, which will be one of the best results of your life.
The United States attracts and proposes many reasons for travelers from around the world to come to the country. Traveling to the USA for a vacation is an idea that no other proposal can beat.
Are you in the U.K.? Although the United States uses strict regulations to allow its residents to enter many countries around the world, this is not the case with Britain.
Citizens of the United Kingdom are entitled to travel to the United States. The Visitors can apply for an Immigrant Visa, Non-Immigrant Visa, and ESTA visa online. Don’t know how to apply for a U.S. visa? No worries, Click2Visas will assist you how to get a U.S. visa. You will apply ESTA via Click2Visas. It’s a very simple and easy process.
Details of American visa cost:
US Non-immigrant Visa Application Fees:
There are many types of U.S. Non – immigrant visas, which means there are different fees. To better understand how much these visa application fees are, they can be divided into non-petition visas and petition-based visas.
The cost of a Non-Immigrant visa is as follows:
- The Non-Petition-based visa is 160 USD.
- A petition-based visa is 190 USD.
- E-visa is 205 USD.
- K-visas is 265 USD.
For Non-Petition Visas, you do not need an employer or someone from the United States to petition a person who wants to live temporarily in the United States. Instead, the applicant can submit Form DS-160, Online Non-Immigrant Visa application, and follow the usual procedures such as payment of fees, interview schedule, submission of supporting documents, and attendance at their interview.
Petition-based visas require an employer or someone from the United States to apply to an applicant who wants to live and work temporarily in the United States. Before submitting form DS-160, the employer must first submit a petition to the (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – USCIS), the U.S. Department of State, or the U.S. Department of the Interior. The petitioner must also pay a visa fee for the petition, which will vary depending on the visa.
|Si.no||Visa Type||Fee in USD|
|1||U.S. visitors visa (B1/B2 visa)||160|
|2||Transit visa (C-1 visa)||160|
|3||Airline or ship crewmembers ( D visa )||160|
|4||Students and academics (F visa)||160|
|5||Media and journalists (I visa)||160|
|6||Exchange visitors (exclude those applicants sponsored by the U.S. govt) ( J Visa)||160|
|7||vocational students (M visa)||160|
|8||NAFTA professionals (TN TD visa)||160|
|9||Victims of human trafficking (T visa)||160|
|10||Victims of criminal activity (U visa)||160|
|11||H visas for temporary workers (H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-1B1, H-3, H-4 visa)||190|
|12||L visas for intracompany transfers (L-1, L-2 visa)||190|
|13||O visas for persons with extra-ordinary abilities (O-1, O-2, O-3 visa)||190|
|14||Athletes, entertainers, and artists (P visa)||190|
|15||International cultural exchanges (Q visa)||190|
|16||Religious workers (R visa)||190|
|17||E-visa for traders and investors (E-1, E-2, E-3 visa)||205|
|18||K visa for a fiance or spouse of a U.S. citizen||290|
In addition to the petition and non-petition non-immigrant visas, other categories and fees must be paid:
For the Border Crossing Card for Mexico citizens, the application fee is USD 160 for applicants over 15 and USD 16 for those under 15 years.
There is also a USD 500 fee for fraud detection and prevention for applicants for L visas.
Applicants for H-visas have a USD 4,500 fee to petition U.S. companies to bring a foreign temporary worker to the United States.
Non – Immigrant Visa no fee:
- When you apply for A, C-2, C-3, G, NATO, and diplomatic visas.
- A J – the U.S. govt sponsors visa applicant.
- To replace the machine-readable visa when the original visas were not well stamped, and it was not the applicant’s fault.
- For applicants who are part of the international agreements, such as members of staff of the U.N. Headquarters and their families.
- For applicants traveling for charity purposes.
- U.S. government employees traveling for official business.
- For siblings, spouse, parents, and children of a U.S. government employee who was killed in the duty line, and the family is traveling to attend the funeral or burial.
U.S. Immigrant Visa Fees:
U.S. immigrant visas are places where a person is allowed to stay in the United States permanently. Fees for immigrant visas are for petitions and processing fees.
- Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative Expenses USD 535.
- Form I-600 / Form I-800, Orphan Immediate Relative Petition Cost USD 775.
Depending on the processing fee, they depend on the type of visa you are applying for:
- Immediate relative/family preference immigration applications cost an additional USD 325 per petition.
- Petition for employment-based immigration applications will cost an additional USD 345.
- Other immigration applications (such as self-petitions) cost USD 205.
- The price of a U.S. citizen’s fiancé / Spouse K visa is USD 265.
- There is no charge for some Afghan or Iraqi special immigrant applications.
Another common fee for most immigrant visas is a support confession that costs USD 120. Fees is paid from U.S. citizen sponsors who can guarantee that they will financially support the applicant as long as they can work within the United States until they immigrate.
- The fee for ESTA is 14 USD.
- Click2Visas accepts any cards. And our service fee is “Ten times” lower than other agencies. Our payment gateway is much secured also.
- Any doubts, please use our visa widget to find out the cost of your specific nationality.
Click2Visas pretty process:
- It is very simple to complete the request. However, please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document at this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the ESTA is approved, Click2Visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
- You will have received ESTA. What next! Execute your U.S. plan. “Hurry Up! Happy Journey in Advance.”