Visa requirement for Uzbekistan Visa
1 month ago
IMMIGRATION AND VISAS
All the travelers except the following require a passport:
1. Travelers on with the papers issued to people without nationality or citizenship and refugees.
2. Travelers with travel documents issued by United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo to Kosovo’s permanent inhabitants.
Passports and that are the alternative papers, or which either of them, must be valid for the intended visit period as mentioned.
a. Citizens of which Uzbekistan may enter with passports that are valid on arrival.
b. On residents of which Uzbekistan may enter with travel documents valid on arrival.
People without nationality or citizenship and refugees must contact a Uzbekistani embassy or consulate before arrival.
1. Before on arrival: Travelers are kindly requested to contact the nearest representation of Uzbekistan.
2. On arrival: A visa is issued free of charge for travelers with travel documents/passports issued by the United Nations Interim Administration in that Kosovo. They have a support letter that is issued by the inviting organization.
All travelers must hold the visa except the following:
1. Citizens of Uzbekistan.
2. Citizens of Kyrgyzstan with ordinary passports, staying for no more than 60 days;
3. Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine with ordinary passports;
4. Travelers with the diplomatic passports that provided they are the citizens of which Hungary or Turkey.
5. Travelers with diplomatic or official passports, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine.
6. Travelers with diplomatic or service passports provided they are citizens of the Slovak Republic.
7. Travelers with diplomatic or official passports are provided as Romania’s citizens staying for no more than 90 days.
8. Citizens of which are Tajikistan staying for no more than 30 days provided they have:
a. Service of the passports and are members of an official delegation as mentioned;
b. Diplomatic passports.
9. Travelers with the diplomatic or official passports provided they are citizens of which Kyrgyzstan stays for no more than the 60 days.
10. Travelers with a residence or re-entry permit issued by Uzbekistan to foreign residents.
TWOV (Transit without Visa)
1. TWOV is permissible for the travelers who are continuing their trip to a third country within 24 hours after arrival, provided they have tickets with confirmed reservations, all necessary documents for their next trip, and that they do not leave for the airport.
2. Citizens of which Tajikistan are continuing their trip to a third country within three days after the arrival provided that they have tickets with the confirmed reservations on all necessary documents for their next trip as wisely, and they do not leave the airport.
1. Foreign those residents must have a visa, and it must renew it each year.
2. All travelers without a visa must have a return or onwards tickets.
3. Travelers who visit their relatives and stay in a hotel must register with the local police upon arrival. Registration is strictly examined upon leaving Uzbekistan.
Travelers who do not respect entry or transit rules will be deported on the same transporting carrier’s first available flight.
CUSTOMS AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE
1. Travelers aged 16 years old or more are allowed free import of:
a. Two liters of wine and 1Â½ liters of alcoholic drinks
b. 10 packs of cigarettes or equivalent tobacco products;
c. A moderate 2 pieces of perfume intended for personal use;
d. 5kg of candies/chocolates;
e. 5 verities of jewelry made of precious metals and stones it does not exceed 30 grams
f. Goods products up to USD 10.- for personal use imported from Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan
g. Goods products up to USD 1,000.- for personal use imported from other countries
2. Prohibited Goods
Photos and the printed material as directed against Uzbekistan, ammunition and arms, narcotic drugs such as opium, pornographic content, unmanned aerial vehicle, fruit, and vegetables as fair.
These include precious metals such as gold and silver and objects made of them; articles contain precious stones and the real pearls or either of them; ammunition and the arms; and furs. Antiquities and the works of art are subject to duty and require a special permit from the Ministry of Culture.
The articles mentioned above are allowed if they form part of the traveler’s imported personal possessions and have been declared upon arrival.
Dogs, cats, and birds, except pigeons, must be accompanied by a certificate of veterinary health (medical certificate) sealed by the relevant board of health in the country of origin, provided it is issued no more than ten days before arrival. Pet animals, in general, are that not allowed in the hotels.
Pigeons are not allowed to enter.
Baggage Clearance regulations
A traveler’s luggage should be cleared at the first airport of entry in Uzbekistan.
Luggage of which the transit travelers whose destination is outside of the Commonwealth of the Independent States is fine.
Travelers are not required to pay at any airport tax upon their departure from the airport as fine.
Currency Import regulations
1. There are no restrictions on importing local currency (Uzbek Som-UZS) and the foreign currencies for residents.
2. There are no restrictions on the importing local currency (Uzbek Som-UZS) and the foreign currencies for a non-resident. A declaration form on which has to be filled in upon arrival. Travelers are carrying more than USD 1,000 may be checked physically.
Currency Export regulations
1. Residents that can be export the local currency (Uzbek Som-UZS) without the limits and foreign currencies up to a total amount of that USD 2,000 or equivalent in freely exchangeable on the currency. Higher sums can be exported with a special permit from the Central Bank as fair.
2. Non-residents are allowed to export local currency (Uzbek Som-UZS) without the limits and foreign currencies up to which the amount declared upon arrival.
Other national currency: up to the amount declared upon arrival. If exporting more cash than was imported, special permission needed from the Central Bank of Uzbekistan or other authorized banks is required.