A Detailed review of Thailand visa for Uzbeks
3 weeks ago
If you’re from Uzbekistan and want to go to Thailand, you’re lucky. Uzbekistan is included among the 18 countries whose people can get a Thai visa upon arrival. As a result, there is no longer a need for a trip to a Thai diplomatic mission. At one of the 48 (forty-eight) immigration checkpoints in Thailand, you can get your visa. You may also apply online using the Click2visas services offered.
Do I need a visa to visit Thailand? I have an Uzbek Passport?
Yes, it is mandatory for visitors from Uzbekistan to have a visa to enter Thailand. Now, on arrival, you can apply for a Thailand visa for Uzbeks. Use the Click2visas widget to check the requirements.
When the cost of the visa is zero, why do I need to pay?
An inconvenient procedure is lined up at the airport, waiting for the visa to be completed. Apply in advance and stop wasting hours. With Click2visas, you can apply online, only pay a small service fee, from the comfort of your home.
What is VOA Thailand (Visa on Arrival)?
- Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a service where, once they enter Thailand, at the immigration checkpoint, people from 18 countries can receive their visas.
- The actual visas are not issued by us. Via Don Mueang Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Chiang Mai Airport, Hua Hin Airport, Phuket Airport, Samui International Airport, Sukhothai Airport, Surat Thani International Airport, Chiangrai Airport, or U-Tapao International Airport, the pre-registration facility is given for certain nationalities.
How long will visitors with a visa stay in Thailand with an E-visa on arrival?
Visitors will remain in the country for a maximum of 15 days per visit. Bear in mind that all trips are exclusively restricted to business or tourism, which implies that you can’t look for paying jobs or employment.
What are the essential documents to apply?
This chapter is straightforward. To be eligible to apply for them, Click2visas gives you a short-list of documents that you need to submit. There is not something out of the ordinary on that list. Chances are you’ve already got what you need. Here’s what you must provide:
- Cover of Passport
- Passport Personal Scan Information
- Photo of applicant
- Confirmation of Airline
- Ticket Return
- Proof of lodging
- Proof of financial assistance
- Medical insurance for travels
How long is the validity of a Thailand visa on arrival?
Your arrival visa will expire 15 days after your arrival.
What are the timings and prices of processing?
Your Thailand visa for Uzbeks will be approved within three days. Please use our visa widget to calculate the cost of your unique nationality and add USD 19.34 for the Visa service fee, and also add USD 15 for the Click2visas service fee.
How does the visa for Thailand work on arrival?
Our services don’t supply a real visa. It will provide you with a pre-registration document that must be submitted to obtain your real Arrival Visa upon entry. Suvarnabhumi Airport has two service counters open for passengers who would like to apply for an Arrival Visa to fly to Thailand before hitting Level 2 Immigration.
How long does it take for a Thailand Visa on Arrival to apply?
Just 10 minutes of your time will be needed to fill in the application form. Then, the rest will be taken care of by Click2visas, and we will send you an email to inform you of your visa status.
How do I apply for Arrival Visa for Thailand?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
What happens after I apply?
You can obtain the pre-registration for your visa by email once the application is completed, no need for the embassy to deal with it. We are doing it and for you so that you don’t waste precious time.
What documents do I need to present to get the visa issued on my arrival?
Requirements: All applicants are expected to submit:
- Return air ticket, departing no later than 15 days from the date of arrival, per entry.
- VOA form for pre-registration (provided by us).
- (arrival and departure) immigration passport.
- Cash (THB 2,000 in Thai currency) for each traveler in your party for the visa stamping fee upon arrival.
- During your stay in Thailand, you may be asked to display evidence that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person (or 20,000 THB per family).
How many times will I reach Thailand with an on Arrival Visa?
This visa will grant you a single entry permit.
Am I getting a real visa when I apply for a VOA from Click2visas?
Our service does not have an actual visa, as mentioned above. When you obtain your real visa on arrival, we will provide you with a pre-registration document that must be shown upon entry. Your visa stamp will be issued to you when you arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Between Immigration Zone 1st and 3rd level, there are two service counters at Suvarnabhumi airport. (2nd or Priority/Premium Lane Close Zone). The cost of the entry visa is THB 2,000, which must be charged in Thai upon arrival.
At the airport, where should I find the Visa on Arrival Counters?
Follow the signs leading to immigration once you arrive at the airport. You can see a “Visa on Arrival” sign on the way to immigration. The signs are large and simple, so you’ll see them for sure. The Visa on Arrival area will have designated lanes for VOA holders.
If I made mistakes in my application, what should I do?
- If you have made mistakes when entering your data online, please contact our customer service representatives via online chat to assist you as soon as possible.
- You will not make any adjustments if we have already submitted your application, and you will have to apply again, but we will be not a charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use Click2Visas to obtain my pre-registration for a Thai arrival visa?
Many individuals fear that information leaks online and that their sensitive information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case with our facilities, however. We have full protection and confidentiality for your personal data, and we invest a lot in the security of our servers. Your personal data could be more secure.
I have more unanswered questions, and where can I obtain more info?
Start chatting with one of our Click2visas customer service support chats for a quicker resolution. Alternatively, on the Click2visas website, you can find more information.