History of Visit-Kashmir.com
3 months ago
Visit-Kashmir.com Domain History and Place of Interest in Kashmir
The Website was founded in April 2005.
It was facilitating a wide range of comprehensive travel solutions to travellers since 2005. It had a team of professionals who have experience and complete knowledge of tourism in India and had established a strong network of travel agents, franchises, transporters, and hoteliers to make hassle-free arrangements for its Visitors. It consistently involved in providing easy and reliable travel solutions and travel services and always focused on customer satisfaction and security as the first priority.
Places of Interest in Kashmir
Kashmir is known for its beauty. It is covered by three mountain ranges of the Himalayas – Karakoram Range, Zanskar, and Pir Panjal, running from northwest to northeast. Forming the backdrop of Kashmir, these snow-covered ranges make Kashmir look like a picture of a fairytale. Astonishing rivers, serene lakes, magnificent gardens, flowering meadows, etc. are some other features of the Kashmir valley landscape. The breathtaking beauty of Jammu & Kashmir has earned it the name of “Switzerland of East.
However, Kashmir is politically volatile, with July and August often the ‘season’ for shutdowns, demonstrations, and curfews. Indeed, arguments over Kashmir’s status caused three 20th-century wars. Ladakh is altogether different, a calm oasis where your main concern will be high-altitude acclimatization. Note that Ladakh is entirely inaccessible by road outside the summer season.
If you’re traveling to the following part of the country for the first time, you cannot dare miss these beautiful places in Kashmir and enjoy the elegant charm of the state at its top. Check out this list of the top location to visit in Jammu and Kashmir and pick the top ones for your next holiday. They all are picture-worthy spot, so make sure that you are bringing a camera.
- Kupwara – the delight of kashmir
- Hemis – the famous snow leopard capital
- Jammu city – the city of beauty
- Kishtwar – animal lover’s paradise
- Doda – mini kashmir
- Poonch – offbeat location
- Anantnag – home to temples
- Kathua – lesser-known gem
- Kargil – a witness of many wars
- Amarnath – marvel at the natural occurences
- Sanasar – ideal for adventure junkies
- Dachigam national park -flora & fauna
- Pahalgam – get allured by picturesque views
- Khilanmarg – paradise for skiing
- Pulwama – all about natural springs & apple orchards
- Vaishno devi – haven for pilgrims
- Shalimar garden – photographer’s paradise
- Chashmashahi – one of the mughal gardens
- Patnitop – picture-perfect paradise
- Aru valley – perfect place to unwind
- Baltal – for picturesque landscapes
- Yusmarg – sit-in tranquility
- Srinagar – heaven on earth
- Gulmarg – ski your way
- Sonamarg – the land of gold
- Leh – 3 idiot’s location
Things to do In Jammu and Kashmir
Horse rides in Sonamarg and Pahalgam are among the essential things to do in Jammu and Kashmir. A few hours ride on zigzag trails takes tourists through dense forests and beautiful grasslands. The ride is decently priced for its ride time and is suitable for tourists of all ages. Camping and trekking near Sonamarg are famous among adventure-seekers.
Gulmarg is a hub of several adventure related activities in Jammu and Kashmir, especially during the winter. December through February, when the terrain is masked in snow, tourists take gondola rides and skiing lessons in Gulmarg. The sweeping views from Apharwat peak mesmerize honeymooners and children. Exploring the Gurez valley in the North of Kashmir is one of the great things to do in Kashmir. The valley is dwelling to a few nomadic tribes that retain their old heritage and live a simple life. Taking a wooden watercraft ride on Dal Lake is one of the wholesome family activities in Kashmir.