Guidelines for getting a Ukrainevisa
2 months ago
Passport holders from most specified countries may apply for an electronic visa (E-visa) from Ukraine as of April 2018. E-visas are issued as single-entry tourist or business visas by the MFA of Ukraine and are valid up to 30 days after arrival. The E-visa system is an online means of applying for visas from anywhere in the world for entry. Any benefits of this method for the traveler are that at any time, from any place, visas can be applied for easily over the Internet, and payment is made electronically at the time of the visa application. Travelers will obtain the Ukraine evisa via email. As you must show to the documents upon entry and keep it with you for the duration of your stay, we recommend printing the evisa.
What is the Ukrainevisa?
Ukrainevisa is the official travel document required by foreigners to visit Ukraine for certain purposes.
That purpose is: business, guests, visitors, and purpose of treatment, culture, science activities (education, sports), perform official duties of foreign journalists or foreign media representatives.
What are the important points about the Ukrainevisa application?
Applications should be submitted within (3) three months prior to the start of the planned trip and no later than twelve business days. A parent/other legal representatives can submit an application for the trip on behalf of a minor/a person without legal capacity. Every-one must submit a separate application.
How long is the Ukrainevisa valid for?
If the authorization has been approved, a single entry will be valid for 30 consecutive days. Visas can also be issued for various purposes and for different stays at Ukrainian embassies or consulates.
What do I need to apply for a Ukrainevisa?
In order to submit your application, we need the following:
- Passport Valid
- Health benefits (coverage up to EUR 30,000)
- Proof of appropriate funds to cover the cost of the stay
- Return ticket for airline/transit
- Accommodation Details (booking of a hotel)
- Tourist Facilities Arrangement (voucher)
- Travel Itinerary
One of the documents verifying your trip’s business purpose:
- A letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine containing the number assigned to the Registry of Legal Entities of the United States.
- A letter of invitation from a state government, an agency of the state, state enterprise, or organization of the state.
- A document is verifying foreign investment in the territory of Ukraine pursuant to the foreign investment regime legislation.
How to apply for a Ukrainevisa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
How long does it take to get my Ukrainevisa?
All Ukraine visa applications are processed within 9(nine) business days.
What is the cost of obtaining a Ukrainevisa?
The Ukraine visa cost USD 85.00. Additionally, there is a Click2visas service fee of USD 10.00.
How long my passport should be valid if I want a Ukrainevisa application?
Your passport must be valid for at least 6(six) months from the date you arrive in Ukraine if you decide to apply for this Ukraine E-visa.
What documents do I need to send to Ukraine upon arrival?
- You will need to display the documents below:
- Your passport which is valid
- Your e-Visa in written form
- Proof of ample funds to cover the cost of your stay
- Proof of Insurance
- Details about accommodation
Am I guaranteed entry into a Ukrainevisa?
A visa (evisa or otherwise) only requires you to fly to the point of entry (airport). The final decision to permit entry will be made at the point of entry at the discretion of the Immigration Officer.
Do I have an E-visa to guarantee entry to Ukraine?
A visa (e-Visa or otherwise) gives you permission only to fly to the point of entry (airport). The final decision to the grant of entry will be made at the point of entry at the discretion of the Immigration Officer.
What details am I allowed to update?
- It is necessary to enter all the data correctly when applying for travel in Ukraine and to ensure that you complete all parts of the application form.
- Before sending you to processing, you should carefully read all the data you entered when you requested to fly in Ukraine, which will reduce the likelihood of errors that may result in delays or delays.
- If you know, after sending the questionnaire that you have made an error, you can contact our customer service for assistance.
Do I need to visit a consulate or an embassy to receive this visa?
- Ukraine is a big, untapped nation with rich traditions, fascinating history, and varied landscapes. If you’re searching for a European destination that isn’t riddled with tourism yet, then Ukraine is the best destination.
- People from the same countries do not have to go to the Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate. It’s quick to get an e-visa without leaving home. In just a few minutes, passengers can fill out the form on the Click2visas website.
- After the application is accepted, it will be sent to the traveler via email. It is possible to print a copy of the electronic visa website in just a few minutes and present it with a passport to the border authorities.
- For the latest information on Ukraine’s costs and electronic authorization, please visit our Click2visas website if you are planning a trip to Ukraine.
Is it secure to get my Ukrainevisa using Click2visas?
Click2visas provides full protection and confidentiality for your personal data, and we invest a lot in the protection of our servers. Your personal details will be safer.