What is Tanzania Visa for US Citizens?
3 weeks ago
Tanzania is East Africa’s largest territory, and also the oldest continually inhabited area in the world. Researchers claim it used to be the birthplace of hunter-gatherer groups. However, these are not what makes this country attractive to tourists; its flora and fauna are the real attraction. As you might already know, the highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, is located in Tanzania. People from all the countries come to take on the task of climbing it. US citizens traveling to Tanzania usually require a visa before travel. The requirements of a Tanzania visa for US citizens is quite simple, and the application procedure is as usual.
What is a Tanzania visa for US citizens?
All Americans wanting to fly to Tanzania need a pre-approval visa. Tanzania offers both tourist and business visas. On our website, you can apply for a Tanzania visa and get a list of all the required documentation that must be submitted to obtain a Tanzania visa for US citizens. Submit your passport, application, and supporting documents to the nearby Embassy/Consulate. When your visa is issued, the Embassy/Consulate will glue the visa into your passport.
How long is Tanzania visa for US citizens good for?
Tanzania offers both tourist and business visas for US citizens. The validity period of the Tanzania visa for US citizens is based on the visa type. For tourism purposes, the Tanzania government will issue a one-year multiple entry visa. For Business purposes, the Tanzania government will issue a one-year single entry.
What is a Tanzania visa for US citizens Validity and stay period?
There are two time periods connected to every Tanzania visa for US citizens. The Tanzania visa validity is how long the visa is good for. The Tanzania visa stay period is how long you can stay in Tanzania once you arrive. Tourist visas allow you to stay in Tanzania for 30 days. Business visas will permit you to visit for maximum 90 days.
How does our service for Tanzania visa for US citizens work?
Click2visas is a leader in obtaining a Tanzania visa for US citizens. We can assist US citizens and non-U.S. citizens who reside in the US and require a visa to visit to Tanzania. Go to our website, and you’ll access the application that needs to be completed and gather the documents required for submission. Select the processing service that best fits your needs, whether non-rush, rush, or urgent. Click2visas will help you with this process from start to finish: we are here 24 hours a day. Click2visas maintains the visa requirements for all countries, including Tanzania. Use our widget to see your particular requirements for visiting Tanzania based upon your citizenship and residence state in the USA.
Can a US passport holder get a Tanzania visa for US citizens at the port of entry?
US citizens with valid passports can receive a visa to Tanzania for US citizens either before arrival in Tanzania or at any border checkpoint staffed by immigration officials. The US Embassy firmly advises that US citizens receive their visas before arrival in Tanzania in order to prevent lengthy waits at the points of entry.
Do I need to submit a yellow fever certificate to apply for a Tanzania visa for US citizens?
Yes, Due to a current yellow fever outbreak, all US citizens need to submit a yellow fever certificate while applying for a Tanzania visa for US citizens. The Tanzanian and Zanzibar Ministry of Health is taking precautionary steps and has demanded that everyone present a yellow fever vaccination certificate at all ports of entry. Please ensure to bring your yellow fever vaccination cards when you reach Tanzania from the US and when you fly to Zanzibar and all Tanzanian debarking ports.
What is the tourist Tanzania visa for US citizens requirements?
The requirements for tourist Tanzania visa for US citizens are,
- US national passport: Applicant must submit their current, signed US passport. Visas are stamped on the passport; therefore, the original US passport is required.
- Photo Requirement: Applicant must attach two (2) identical, color, recent passport-style photographs. The images must be recent and should not necessarily be the same as for the passport itself.
- Proof of Travel: Applicants must request a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agent or online booking service (e.g., e-confirmation or online booking) showing departure from the United States and arrival/departure from Tanzania. If you are traveling by private plane, a manifest of the plane should be sufficient.
- Confirmed Hotel Reservations: Copy of confirmed hotel bookings. If you’re staying with friends or relatives, an invitation letter from the host can be used instead of a hotel booking. The letter must be written and addressed to the Embassy visa section and should state the relationship of the applicant, the dates of the visit, and the address and telephone number where you will be staying.
- Visa Application: Applicant must submit a completed Tanzania visa for US citizens application. Tanzania visa applications must be printed single-sided and signed in black or blue ink only.
What are the necessities for applicants under 18 years to apply for a tourist Tanzania visa for US citizens?
While applicants may request documents along with other family members when they are sent to an embassy or consulate, Tanzania visa may be considered separately for applications for US residents. Require the following when the applicant is younger than 18 years:
- Colour copies of parent’s valid national passports.
- If either or both parents have no valid passports, submit color copies of a driver’s license or other ID provided by the State.
- If either, or both, parents of the children are not US citizens, including copies of the parent ID and US visa or permanent resident card (Green card).
- it is advised to include a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate.
- The Requirement for children traveling alone or with one parent recommended for all child applicants, attach an authorization letter for the child to get a visa, and travel using the link below – authorization letter must be notarized.
How to obtain a Tanzania visa for US citizens?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review the details and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining business Tanzania visa for US citizens application form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your consulate’s requirements, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The consulate will notify you of the decision taken about your application.