Information about visa for Saudi Arabia from USA
3 months ago
Saudi Arabia has an impressive infrastructure with all the facilities, services and other features modern travelers require. As with any other place, to make your stay as friendly as possible, it is important for visitors to familiarize themselves with basic travel-related data. All Saudi Arabia visitors require visas that are relevant for their stay in the Kingdom: short-stay, business, residence, work, or tourism. Saudi embassies have the power to issue visa visits to businesspeople in the Kingdom with commercial and industrial interests. In Saudi Arabia, business visas are generally issued, with a visa claimant company or representative in the Kingdom applying to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on their behalf. Embassy and consular officers are permitted to issue short-stay visas to foreign businessmen without referring the application to the Foreign Ministry if the applicant is working for a large corporation already established in the Kingdom. The normal procedure, though, is to go through the ministry.
What is a visa for Saudi Arabia from USA?
Visas are issued by the country to which you wish to travel and are a pre-approval to allow you access to their country. In 2018, only Saudi Arabia started issuing tourist visas. Also, a small number of selected individuals are issued tourist visas. A visa will be required for US citizens traveling to Saudi Arabia for business. A passport valid for at least six months is required for US citizens, and a visa is required for entry. All visitors to Saudi Arabia must have a valid passport with a validity of at least six months, the correct visa and a ticket to return. Visitors must abide by the Islamic laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia while upholding social values and traditions.
How long is the visa for Saudi Arabia from USA valid?
Usually, Saudi Arabia issues to the United States citizens, Multiple entry visas, for up to 5 years. Off-U.S. Citizens living in the U.S. will be issued short-term visas.
What is the Visa Validity for a visa for Saudi Arabia from USA?
Validity applies to both the period for which the visa is good and the length of time that you are allowed to stay in the country each time you enter. Both for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens, that’s usually 30 days per visit.
What are the Business requirements for visa for Saudi Arabia from USA?
- Passport – Applicant must submit their current passport, which is signed. Visas are stamped in a passport, so you need the original passport. Passports MUST be signed and MUST include two blank back-to-back visa pages (amendment pages are not viewed visa pages) to be accepted by the Saudi Arabia Consulate.
- Photo Requirements – Applicant must submit two (2) photographs of identical color, passport style. The pictures must be recent and should not necessarily be the same as for the passport itself.
- Travel Proof – Applicants must request a computer-generated itinerary from a travel agent or online reservation tool (such as an e-confirmation or online reservation) showing departure from the US and arrival/departure for the destination. Note, if the charters manifest should be sufficient to travel via private charter.
- Declaration Form – Applicants must provide a signed Declaration Form.
- Business Cover Letter – Applicant must file a U.S. company’s Business Cover Letter (BCL). The BCL should be an original and must be signed company letterhead and the document indicating the date, length of stay, and purpose of travel, listing contact and address at the host company and respecting the applicant’s moral and financial liability. The BCL has to be notarized.
- Saudi Business Registration Form – Applicant must submit a copy of the registration form inviting companies from Saudi Arabia Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Declaration for Muslim Applicants – Saudi Arabia needs Muslim faith representatives to say that they do not use a business visa for Hajj or Umrah travel purposes.
- Meningitis vaccination proof-Whether the applicant is visiting Mecca, Medina or Jeddah or the applicant’s sponsor is located in Mecca , Medina or Jeddah, proof of meningitis vaccination may be needed. The consulate does not accept the exemption from the vaccine. A photocopy of the vaccine certificate is appropriate.
- Notice of Invitation – Applicants must submit a verified invitation request handled by the Saudi Foreign Ministry (applicants host will organize this and provide confirmation letter) or an original invitation letter from a Saudi Arabia government company (such as Saudi Aramco). The Saudi Foreign Ministry issues pre-approved invitation notices from the Government that begin with either “700” or “8700.” These invitations may be forwarded for processing to either NY or DC. The invitation number can be found in the upper left corner above the barcode. Please notice that Saudi invitations decide which embassy or consulate to apply the application, regardless of the applicant ‘s residence.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination – Vaccination with yellow fever is required for all travelers coming from countries with chronic or intermittent yellow fever transmission. No evidence of vaccination is needed for airport transit of fewer than 12 hours. Travelers should get an International Vaccination Certificate.
How can a US citizen apply for a visa for Saudi Arabia from USA?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, verify and confirm your form details, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining visa for Saudi Arabia from USA form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the consulate about the decision made to your application.