Important facts on China Visa cost
3 months ago
China Visa cost varies greatly depending on your nationality, the number of entries required, the country in which you apply, and whether you want an express service. In general, the China Visa cost is $140 for an American citizen, and China Visa cost vary from $30 to $90 for citizens of other countries. It is usually charged for obtaining a visa, but when you apply, it must be charged in certain localities. In most countries, China Visa costs are paid by the embassy and consulate depending on the number of entries on the visa issued. The more entries you get, the more costly your visa would normally be. Although people need to pay a fixed China Visa cost for certain countries, such as the US, the UK, and Canada, no matter how many entries they apply for. It also needs extra money for express services.
What’s a Visa for China?
A visa is a travel authorization issued by approved government agencies to foreign nationals seeking entry, exit, or transit through the territory of the host country, based on the laws and regulations of the host country. Chinese embassies, consulates, and other overseas-stationed agencies appointed by China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs are visa-issuing authorities responsible for issuing visas to foreign citizens abroad, and they are authorized, in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations, to decide the type, the number of entries, validity, and length of each visa stay to be issued, or to reject a visa application or to revoke a visa issued. As per Chinese law, even though he/she has a valid Chinese visa, a foreign national can be denied entry into China. Before entering China, foreign citizens must obtain a visa, except visa-free entry based on specific agreements or regulations. People from certain countries/territories are exempted from short-term visas for visits to the Hong Kong SAR or Macao SAR. An entry visa must otherwise be obtained as necessary by the HKSAR or Macao SAR Government. Applications for visas shall be made separately if the traveler wishes to visit both HKSAR / Macao SAR and mainland China.
What are the categories of Chinese visas?
Four categories of Chinese visas fall into diplomatic visas, courtesy visas, service visas, and ordinary visas. Furthermore, ordinary visas are divided into 12 subtypes or 16 categories.
What is Chinese Business Visa?
China “M” business visas are provided for corporate and trade operations, such as visiting customers, meeting business partners, and attending trade fairs. Usually, such visas are valid for three months. US candidates can apply for a 10-year multiple entry visa. The business visas category “F” is for academic exchange, including conducting studies, attending conferences, and collaborating with the universities. Usually, these are valid for 3-6 months with 1-2 entries.
What is a Tourist Visa to China?
Tourism requires a visa in China, which is usually a single-entry visa with a 30-day stay. US nationals may apply for a 10-year multiple entry visa. The tourism visa requires the validity of your passport for at least six months, and it must have at least two blank pages. You will need to have a letter of invitation from a travel agency in China or an individual or round-trip ticket and a hotel booking.
What is a Chinese Family Visit Visa?
This visa is provided with a permanent residency permit to relatives of Chinese nationals or foreigners who live in China. In certain cases, the S1 Chinese visa can be valid for a stay of up to 180 days but can most commonly be expected to last 90 days.
What is a Visa for Work in China?
This visa is given to foreigners who go to China for a paying job or perform in China for commercial entertainment. Since this visa only allows for a 30-day stay, it allows you to stay in China while you and your employer are obtaining a temporary residency permit for the duration of your contract. Note: You’ll need to have accepted a job offer in China to apply for a Chinese work visa.
What is a Chinese Visa for Students?
This visa is given to students coming to China for research, advanced studies, or fieldwork. International students must locate an approved agency that offers foreign courses or internships so that they can submit a letter of approval and a visa application form.
What’s a Chinese Crew Visa?
The visa for the China crew is given to people traveling on foreign flights, ships, or trains as crew members. You will complete the process through your employer. You would need a letter of guarantee from the international transport company or a letter of invitation from China issued by the relevant body.
What is the China Visa cost from the USA?
- For a US Passport Holder – 140 USD per visa
- Non – USA Passport holder for a Single entry – 30 USD per visa
- Non – USA Passport holder for a Double Entry – 45 USD per visa
- Non – USA Passport holder for a Multiple Entry up to 6 months – 60 USD per visa
- Non – USA Passport holder for a Multiple Entry up to 12 months – 90 USD per visa
- Passport holders of Canada – 80 USD per visa
- Passport holders of Argentina – 150 USD per visa
What is the China Visa cost service from Click2visas?
We will additionally charge a China Visa cost service of $25 to helping you to acquire your visa.
How can the US and other citizens apply for a Chinese Visa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- Afterward, check and confirm your form details, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The consulate will inform your side of the decision taken in regard to your application.