A Detailed Information about Philippines Visa
3 weeks ago
The Philippines, South-east Asia island nation in the western Pacific Ocean. This is an island nation of some 7,100 islets and islands lying about 800 km (500 miles) off the coast of Vietnam. Manila is the capital, but Quezon City in the most populated city of the country, nearby. Both form the part of the National Capital Region – Metro Manila, located on Luzon’s largest island. Philippines’ second-largest island is Mindanao, in the southeast. A Philippines visa is a validation granted to business professionals, tourists, students, or people who want to stay in the country. A travel document with permission to proceed to the country is denoted by a consular officer at the Philippine Embassy. The Philippines grants passport holders of some countries visa-free entry, while others require a visa to visit the beautiful place.
What are the types of Philippines visa?
Four visas types are issued by the Philippine Government: There are Business visa, Tourist and Visitor visa, Work visa, Study visa.
For what reason does the Philippine issue visas for travel?
A Business visa is issued to individuals wishing to travel for business/work purposes. This type of visas will be obtained only if the person does not plan to settle in the country, and the passport is only valid for six months.
Tourist / Visitor Visa:
People who wish to fly and visit a beautiful country for tourism purposes will be granted a tourist visa to the Philippines. The single-entry visa will only be valid for 60 days (2 months) from the day of issue, and the visa will not be further extended.
An Employment visa from the Philippines is given to people who wish to stay in the country for a shorter time. In these situations, the visa shall be valid for at least six months beyond the stay in the Philippines planned. Prior to issuing the visa, a pre-arranged employment visa must be received from the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs embassy.
Family/ Friend Visit visa:
A family/friend visa for the Philippines will only be issued if people wish to meet their family/friends temporarily. In such cases, an individual needs a letter of Invitation stating details about the traveler and the applicant. In addition, they do need a Relationship status certificate if they are invited by family members and evidence of stay in the Philippines.
Who is qualifying for a Philippines Visa?
Many countries are available for this facility, by Using our click2visas widget to learn your eligibility to apply for a visa from the Philippines. Click2visas is here to help if you need to have your Philippines travel visa processed quickly. All requirements for visas and application forms in the Philippines, plus convenient online ordering.
How much time will it take to get a Philippines Visa?
Typically the processing of the visa in the Philippines takes about 15 days, depending on the Embassy to submit the application and on some other factors.
What is the process for the Philippines Visa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
8. Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the Consulate about the decision made to your application.
What are the Requirements for a Philippines visa?
Basic Requirements of Philippines visa:
Passport: These must not expire within six months and must have at least one blank page for the visa. International embassies are unable to request a visa on a page that is not marked as a Visa. The adjustment and approval pages at the back of the passport can’t be used to grant a visa. A visa could not be marked or stamped on a document even there is only one Small Stamp on the visa form. If the passport expires within six months, you need to renew your passport, and then with the new passport, we can obtain your visa.
Photograph: Please give us one recent passport-type professional Photograph. The Signature of the applicant must be affixed to the front of the Photo. Do not accept digital and non-passport images.You’re supposed to have a recent passport to process your application – Photographs with style(s). Most embassies are very precise about the quality Pictures provided. A photo with poor quality can and will delay your application for a visa.
- Make sure that the picture shows the entire head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- Centre the frame head
- The photographer should have a neutral and face the camera
- The Photograph must be recent – taken in the last six months
Paper Photo Head Size Template:
- The Photo must be 2 “by 2.”
- The head height (top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) will be 1 “to 1” 3/8 (25 to 35 mm)
- Make sure the height of the eyes varies from 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm-35 mm) Photo at the bottom.
The Philippine Government has extremely strict visa photo requirements — due to an incorrectly formatted visa photo, don’t let your visa application be delayed.
Proof of Departure: APhoto-copy of the applicant’s round trip ticket to the country of origin or confirmation of ticket to his / her next destination country. The Embassy does not recommend that you purchase your ticket before you request a visa.
Proof of Residence: A Photo-copy of the Front and Back of the applicants Permanent Resident Card or valid visa.
Statement of bank account: Evidence of financial capability (e.g., traveler certificates, copy of your most present bank statement, copy of your most present credit card statement, possession of the immovable property, letter from the applicant’s employer, and other documentation indicating the applicant’s ability to help him/herself financially during his / her stay in the Philippines). It is recommended that account numbers be hidden.
For Business Purpose only:
Business Letter: You need to write a business letter of duty on your company’s letterhead and send it to, Embassy or Consulate in the Philippines.
The letter will clarify all that follows:
- Description of the job to be completed
- Name of reference and address to visit
- This letter will apply for a multiple entry visa if possible
- Guarantee of return and sufficient funds for the visit
- The letter should be signed by a business officer other than the requester
Invitation Letter: Original letter of invitation on letterhead from a Philippine host company or organisation. The Invitation will indicate the arriving and departing dates, your name and passport number.
Need a visa for infants or children?
Children aged 15 and under must receive a visa regardless of the duration of their stay, plus a consent document given by a Philippine consulate if not accompanied by one parent.
Is access to my Philippines visa safe using Click2Visas?
Your private data are more secure with CLICK2VISAS as we give you full security for your personal information, anonymity, and we invest a lot in our server security.