Overview of Multiple Entry Visa Thailand
2 weeks ago
Thailand is a country that many people across the globe also visit. Typically, travelers visiting this country for tourism go only for one memorable period and leave after a week or two. However, if you are traveling for business purposes or have a family living here, you would possibly want to visit the country more than once, and that is perfect when applying for a multi-triple E-visa on arrival. But with this post, we will bring you helpful details to solve this issue, and you will learn how to apply for this E-visa properly with no worries or stress at all.
Do I need to go to an embassy to get this visa for Thailand?
- People go to an embassy regularly to get their visas, where they pick the type of Thai visa they need, and if you are lucky. You are qualified on arrival for a Thailand visa (18 nationalities are); you should know that for this form, too, the multiple-entry option is valid.
- You have to finish the whole process at the airport as soon as you apply online with Click2visas, and then you’re able to go to Thailand as many times as you want. It’s not necessary to go to the embassy to get your visa, you can see.
Will I get the new visa with Click2visas?
Kindly remember that actual visas are not issued. We will provide you with a pre-registration form that must be submitted to obtain your real Visa on arrival upon entry. And there are two service counters offered by Suvarnabhumi airport for your information before reaching the 2nd level of immigration.
What kind of E-visas do I get with Click2visas?
You can apply for a pre-registration document with Click2visas that allows you to collect your visa on arrival, not a visa, so consider before you schedule your journey.
What do I need to apply for a multiple entry visa Thailand?
With this visa, Click2visas will support you. You can apply online rather than wasting time at the Embassy and immigration checkpoints, and once you arrive in Thailand, all you get to do is pay the fee and get your stamp. If you choose Click2visas, here is what you need to apply for:
- Passport – Take a look and verify when it expires in case you have one already. The passport must remain valid for at least another 30 days from your departure date. Otherwise, it would be possible to refuse your submission.
- Return Flight Ticket – Upon arrival, the Thailand visa allows you to spend only 15 days per visa within the country. Within the 15-day duration, the immigration officer will ask you to present a confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel Accommodation – You need to have hotel accommodation, or you can write and sign a letter from your host in Thailand confirming that you have a place to stay while in the region.
- Valid E-mail Address: We will give you an application form once you apply for Click2visas, which you need to fill in before you arrive in Thailand. This document will be sent to you via e-mail, which is why you need to ensure that the address you provide is correct.
- Proof of Payment – What you need to pay during applying is the Click2visas service fee. At the immigration checkpoint, you can pay for the visa yourself. Using any card, you can pay the Click2visas fee.
- A Passport size photograph
- Proof of Financial Support
- Travel Medical Insurance
What is the cost of an E-visa on arrival?
Your Multiple Entry visa Thailand application will be approved within three days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality, add 20 USD for the Visa service fee, and add Click2visas service fee 10 USD.
What is the Multiple Entry visa application procedure?
It is quite a simple step for applying for Multiple Entry Visa Thailand. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm your form’s information, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your e-mail in PDF format.
How long would it take for this visa to apply?
If you read all the instructions in the application form carefully, you can do so in less than 15 minutes.
Where can I receive this multiple-entry visa?
Bear in mind that any of the following points can be used to obtain this visa:
- Don Mueang Airport
- Phuket Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Chiangrai Airport
- Chiang Mai Airport
- Hua Hin Airport
- Sukhothai Airport
- Samui International Airport
- Surat Thani International Airport
- U-Tapao International Airport
But the danger is that you’ll possibly have to wait as other travelers try to get the same document on a line. If you are not in a hurry and can spend time looking for a visa with no pressure, this is probably just a good idea.
What must I present to get my visa issued once I arrive in Thailand?
We’re not going to ask you many questions in Click2visas to issue your visa online, but note that you have to send other documents to Migrations in other countries once you enter Thailand to obtain the actual visa properly.
These are the documents in Thailand that are required:
- Return flight ticket, leaving no later than 15 days, per ticket from the date of arrival
- VOA form for pre-registration (provided by us)
- Card for immigration (arrival and departure)
- Cash (THB 2,000 in Thai currency) for each traveler in your party for the visa stamping fee upon arrival.
NOTE: During your stay in Thailand, you may be asked to display evidence that you have funds of at least 10,000-THB per person (or 20,000-THB per family).
Is Click2visas safe to get my Multiple Entry Visa Thailand?
We work with a knowledgeable team that has been issuing official E-visas across the globe for more than six years. This implies that using our services is absolutely secure. Our dedication to your protection is high, and that is why we guarantee that your personal details will not be at risk.
I’ve got more unanswered questions. Where do I find more information about Thailand?
- You can find more information about Multiple Entry Visa Thailand through the Click2visas website.
- If you want to repair something specific or prefer personalized treatment, you can also contact our Click2visas support chat service center.
- Don’t think about multiple-entry visas. Apply now for your Thailand VOA and concentrate on planning your journey!