Guidelines of Vietnam Visa for Indians
3 weeks ago
For Indian tourists, Vietnam, a well-known destination for Westerners in SE Asia, is fast becoming a hotspot. Vietnam unveiled its E-visa service in February 2017, streamlining the conventional method of requesting a visa. India can now apply online and electronically obtain their E-visa. In this post, we’re going to present to you how Indians can get a Vietnam E-visa, starting with the most frequent questions many travelers ask. We will make things much easier if you are taking a vacation to Vietnam. We simplify and speed up the visa process so that you can go to the beach lounge, explore the breath-taking countryside, or drink a worry-free Vietnamese iced coffee.
What is an Electronic Visa for Vietnam?
Vietnam’s electronic visa (E-visa) is a form of visa issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department to foreigners that were developed to be approved by an electronic system. Permission to travel to Vietnam is given in this text.
Do Indian nationals need to have a visa if they plan to visit Vietnam?
Yes, they do. To enter Vietnam, all Indian people need a visa, but the good thing is that you can apply online for this visa.
What are the various types of Vietnam E-visa for Indian nationals?
Two forms of visas are valid for visiting Vietnam:
- E-visa on arrival
This last one is to be sent as soon as you arrive at the airport, and that’s why it’s probably the best choice only if you desperately need your visa.
What is the active period of the Vietnam E-visa?
This E-visa expired 30 days upon arrival, and then you’ll be able to use it only for that period of time. Bear in mind that the e-Visa per se, not the e-Visa on arrival, is the case for this.
How many times can I enter Vietnam with my E-visa?
The E-visa for Vietnam has a Single Entry.
What are the restrictions for the applicant to have a Vietnam visa for Indians?
Before applying for this E-visa, there are some requirements that you have to consider first, especially with your passport:
- Your passport should be the duration for a period of at least 30 days following the visa expiry date and must have at minimum one blank page.
- When entering the country, you have to keep a copy of your E-visa with you.
What are the relevant documents to apply for a Vietnam visa for Indians?
In order to present your application, you are required to have the following:
- Means of payment.
- Digital Scan of Passports (main page)
- Digital ID/Image of Passport
Can I know the visa price and processing time to get an Evisa?
The price of a Vietnam visa for Indians will be USD 25.00, and we additionally add 10 USD for the service fee. It will be processed in 3 business days.
How much time required applying for the Vietnam visa for Indians?
It takes only ten minutes for your application to be submitted. What you need to do is complete the request form, and we will handle the rest.
What is the way to obtain a Vietnam visa for Indians?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Vietnam visa for Indians. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Is it acceptable if I want to extend my stay in Vietnam beyond my Evisa validity period?
You may request that an agency or organization in Vietnam fund your stay after entering Vietnam with an E-visa. On your behalf, they will have to submit to the Vietnam Immigration Department for a new visa. In order to prolong your stay, bear in mind that this is the only choice you have.
Does my entry date to Vietnam should be the same date as advised in my Evisa?
Our visa’s validity period begins from the date stated in your E-visa approved document. In that scenario, on any date during this validity period, you can easily reach Vietnam.
What is the Evisa point of entries in Vietnam?
Some points are where you can reach, and others are where you can’t. The points which are allowed are:
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
What are the other vital details the applicant considers before they apply?
- The E-visa for Vietnam is a single-entry visa.
- The Vietnam E-visa has a total limit of 30 days from the proposed date of entry stated in the document.
- Travelers wishing to visit Vietnam must be in possession of a passport valid for at least six months past their expected duration of stay.
- Visa renewal is required after the first 30 days of your visa have expired. In accordance with national law, new visas may be issued to e-Visa holders in Vietnam if an approved Vietnamese organization or person requests the entry, exit, transit, and/or residence of a foreigner in Vietnam.
- The applicant’s passport should be present for at least six months after the scheduled travel date and must have a minimum of two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors with their very own passport must complete a full e-Visa submission. Minors aged 14 years and are under who are also included in their parents ‘passport must be included in their parents’ E-visa submission.
- At all times during their stay, applicants are allowed to bring a copy of their E-visa.
What are the ways to resolve my mistake when I make my application?
If you find that you have made an error when entering your details online, please chat with our customer service representatives to assist you as soon as possible.
Is it wise and advisable to use Click2visas to have my Vietnam visa for Indians?
We are a skilled team that provides official E-visas, so using our services is totally secure. Many individuals feel that online data is often dangerous and that their personal details can easily get into the wrong hands. But you’re far away from that with our services. For all of your personal details, we have full security.