A Complete Guide on China visa Canada
2 months ago
It is possible to apply for China Visas at Chinese embassies and consulates worldwide. The requests must be made in person and cannot be submitted by post. Obviously, most travel agencies will help process your visa. You will not always be able to go in person to the Embassy or Consulate that has consular authority over the country/state where you live. Alternatively, a Click2visas who takes care of the procedure can be very useful to you. You give them the necessary documentation by mail, and they carry your visa application to the necessary consular office and process it. You can monitor the status of your application online, and if you don’t live near any of the consular offices, it’s really a nice option.
Do I need a China visa Canada if I have a Canadian passport?
Yes, visitors with a Canadian passport must need a China visa Canada. You can check the requirements on the Click2visas Website.
What is the primary objective of your visit to China, and which visa category is most suitable for your application?
Type – C: Issued to foreigner’s crew-members of international means of transport, including aircraft, ships, and trains, or drivers of motor vehicles engaged in cross-border transport operations, or to accompanying members of the crew members of the ships referred to above.
Type – D: Issued to those who wish to live in China permanently.
Type – F: Ordered for exchanges, visits, study tours, and other events to those who intend to go to China.
Type – G: Issued for exchanges, visits, study tours, and other events by those who want to go to China.
Type – J1: Issued to resident foreign journalists stationed in China by foreign news organizations. In China, the planned period of stay exceeds 180 days.
Type- J2: Issued to resident international journalists stationed in China by international news organizations. In China, the estimated period of stay exceeds 180 days.
Type- L: Released as a visitor to anyone planning to travel to China.
Type – M: Issued to those who want to go to China for trade and commercial activities.
Type- Q1: Issued to those who are members of the family of China citizens or foreigners with permanent residence in China who are planning to go to China for a family reunion or to those who are planning to go to China for foster care purposes. In China, the estimated period of stay exceeds 180 days. ‘Family members’ implies husbands, parents, sons, daughters, sons’ or daughters’ spouses, brothers, sisters, fathers, grandchildren, granddaughters, grandparents.
Type – Q2: Issued to Chinese people living in China or foreigners with permanent residence in China who wish to visit their relatives. The stay in China is expected to last no longer than 180 days.
Type – R: Ordered to those in China who are high-level talent or whose abilities are desperately needed.
Type – S1: Issued to those who wish to go to China to meet foreigners who are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law who are employed or studying in China or who wish to go to China for other private affairs, In China, the planned period of stay exceeds 180 days.
Type – S2: Issued to those who are planning to visit members of their family who are foreigners working or studying in China or who are planning to go to China for other private matters. “Family members” include partners, parents, sons, daughters, partners of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, mothers, mothers, granddaughters, and parents-in-law. The planned period of stay in China is not more than 180 days.
Type – X1: Released for a span of more than 180 days to those who wish to study in China.
Type – X2: Ordered in China for a period of no more than 180 days to those who wish to read.
Type – Z: Ordered to those in China who wish to work.
What is the Travel Requirements for a China visa Canada?
A passport that is valid:
A passport and that validity of at-least (6) six months and a blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport-data-page and the photo page, if separate.
If the digital photo of the applicant cannot be submitted to the online application form, it is appropriate to apply a recently taken color photo with a white background (size: 48 mm x 33 mm) along with the printed application form to the visa center. Please use the Click2visas website for the detailed photo requirements: Photo Requirements for Chinese Visa Applications.
Evidence of the status of legal residency (applicable to those who do not apply for a visa in their country of nationality):
If you don’t apply for a visa in the country of your nationality, you must include the original and photocopy of the valid residency, employment or student status certificates, or visa issued by the competent authorities of the country in which you currently reside.
Photocopy of former Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to applicants who have previously been Chinese citizens and gained foreign citizenship)
If you apply for a China visa Canada, first time, please provide a photocopy of your previously held Chinese passport and its data tab. If you have previously obtained a China visa and would like to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed international passport that does not contain a Chinese visa, you can request a photocopy of the data page of the previous passport, as well as the previous page of the Chinese visa. (If your name in current passport is different from the name on the previous passport, you must have an official name change document.)
If you have dual Canadian citizenship, you must apply for a Chinese visa using your Canadian passport; the Consulate will not accept international passports.
Children under 18 years old:
- Minors (under the age of 18) of Chinese descent who are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time must have additional documentation as follows:
- Initial certificate of birth (long form) displaying the names of both parents
- The real existing passports of both parents
- Original PR card or parent(s) landing paper which was(was) in China (if applicable)
- Initial citizenship card and letter from parents who were (if applicable) in China
Type L additional requirements:
Confirmation of hotel:
A copy of your hotel reservation given directly from your hotel must be sent to you. Reservations must be made:
- As mentioned in your passport, state your full name.
- Show your accommodation dates.
Proof of Travel Arrangements:
For the duration of your journey, you must have evidence of the travel arrangements. A copy of your full travel itinerary showing the following must be included in the specifics of your planned arrangements:
- As printed in your passport, your full name
- Information on exit from the country of residency
- Nation entrance information
- In-country travel information
- Return country of residence information.
Type M additional Requirements:
Letter of Invitation:
You must receive a letter of invitation and supply it. It is acceptable to a copy. The responsibility for creating the invitation is the public entity or the organization to be visited. In the application kit, follow the Sample Chinese Letter of Invitation. It includes all fields in the sample.
Some types are needed additional documents.
How to get a China visa Canada?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. Afterward, check and confirm your form details, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
8. Based on your Consulates application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The Consulate will inform your side of the decision taken in regard to your application.